• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MTA4/MGT Owners thread

jari

the brace on it and body posts bulk head brace if its the one i thk it is is about 100 quids worth bracw/mount/posts ect ...but yeah u can build a brace for 5 quid from b'n'q....then the charger 40-50quid....shell....30 quid. .then spray.....ect

true m8 but im still holding out hopeing he might accept offer as i would still need to get lipo also 

Hi guys. Just got myself 2 mta4's. One of them should be the s50, but im not sure. Is there any way to make a positive id?

post up sum pics is the easiest way...do it look like this 20141020_181216_zps0c757ec7.jpg 20141020_175952_zps53ffb5cf.jpg but then again they look pretty much the same I thk the s line of trucks Edited by evssv

Absolutely not;-)

c585f44919c8b4f5d5ed2d365f575e2d.jpg

b81da56cebc3969efafa7e49cb89a95b.jpg

They need a good deal of TLC, but they should be okay mechanically.

I thk the lower one maybe a s50 going by the head....possibly. ..mine was red but i changed to a associated mgt8 blue one Edited by evssv

• 1 month later...

I'm currently on the stock shocks with the mta4 s50 and blue springs, ive ordered full set of medium red and copper springs as they were very cheap with the red firm and copper xtra firm what oil weight will I need to drop to to adjust for the firmer springs or does it no matter, I'm hoping to put red firm springs at rear and copper ones at front and 35-40 weight oil front and close to 50 at rear.  I only bash and if I jump the tiger it's no more than 4-5 feet.

Also where can I get cheap clear shells from?

One more thing will it be ok to fit 1/10 scale ally shocks same height 100mm to

the tiger?

Cheers

Edited by chirri999

• 2 weeks later...