• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Here is one for you 1:1 petrol heads..

Louise-Paisley

yeah, security guard keeps an eye on my stuff for me.. I often go in summer with the kite buggy or the mountain boards strapped to it when its dry and breezy so they are used to me turning up with bizarre loads LOL

Well I manage to get a 9m kite (medium rucksack), an 11m kite (large rucksack), a 3 wheel kite buggy (1.6m x 1.2m x0.55m) and a mountain board (1.2m x 0.4m x 0.2m) hooked up on the bike to go kite buggying so I don't think a fifth scale MT will throw me LOLOL

Having said that it is an absolute pig getting up hills LOL

If you get a 5th scale....you just need a different carrier :)

I carry a 1/5 buggy plus all the gear on the back of my Yamaha with a home made carrier.

Your Yamaha has an engine, mine has my leg muscles :D

I used to use a mountain bike alot from my teens but over the years i used a bike less and less and now not at all.

After my foot ops later this year i hope to be able to use my bike again, have kept it in storage along with a trailer which i could use for carrying about my RC gear.

I sold my car a few years ago during a particularly unpleasant time unemployed, It was costing me near on a grand a year just to park it outside in the street with insurance, tax, mot etc

Now I am trying to avoid getting another, I don't really NEED one and it has to be healthier walking/ cycling rather than sitting/ driving - well apart from yesterday when I very nearly died of hypothermia after a trip to Halfords LOL

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while... You could get one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LUGGAGE-TRAILOR-FOR-THE-BACK-OF-PUSH-BIKE-TRAILER-/190530134232?pt=UK_SportGoods_CyclAcces_RL&hash=item2c5c7b20d8 or one of those ones for little kids and modify it (possibly much cheaper).

Crazy though that may seem, I have considered a trailer.

Unfortunately though I live in a one bedroom flat up four flights of stairs and the prospect of carrying the thing up and down as well as the bike and whatever is going in the trailer is not hugely appealing.

Then I have the problem of a one bedroom flat, 3 rc trucks, 2 rc multicopters, 4 large kites, 3 mountain boards, a kite buggy and all the materials needed to make a dozen different cat toys along with packaging boxes, layflat tube for making the bags, guillotines, printed leaflets, manuals & header cards which is what pays for all of the above - trying to squeeze myself in the door is a task, let alone fitting a bloody bike trailer in LOLOLOL

• Like 1

27 to the gallon on a run not that bad then.. that is if the run was recent and about sicksquid a gallon.. Lets not go fiat 500 huh, lowering the tone n all that :D

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while... You could get one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LUGGAGE-TRAILOR-FOR-THE-BACK-OF-PUSH-BIKE-TRAILER-/190530134232?pt=UK_SportGoods_CyclAcces_RL&hash=item2c5c7b20d8 or one of those ones for little kids and modify it (possibly much cheaper).

The trailer on the ebay link is the one i have, paid about