• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Updated D110 body /D110 van body / D110 twin cab pickup build /

This is the start of a D110 body build this is how I did it with one D90 body, but did get 2 so I got the other one on a scx10 chassis now but that needs finishing, I also got the metal to do the roof racks and bull bars so will be having ago at that soon. I think I did ok for my first time at doing something like this ?

Stage 1 was to cut the D90 body up :(

image_zps7bacbe15.jpg

Stage 2 got most of it dun in 1 day :)

image_zps50c59c24.jpg

Nearly finished little bit more todo.

image_zpseb00c0ad.jpg

The scx10 dingo chassis had to shorten the rear links by 10mm and now looks ok ? with a D90 body that still needs finishing,

image_zps988ff1c4.jpg

Edited by Master mind 123

Sorry about that you last said you won't start it till you had the money and you didn't say you was getting the metal ? I will still have the bits off you let me no when and will send the cash.

Sorry about that you last said you won't start it till you had the money and you didn't say you was getting the metal ? I will still have the bits off you let me no when and will send the cash.

yeah then you promised you would send it the following week but it doesn`t matter now....

yeah still got the windows but i would send them when i receive the money fella :thumbsup:

yeah then you promised you would send it the following week but it doesn`t matter now....

yeah still got the windows but i would send them when i receive the money fella :thumbsup:

And the front bumper as well Inc the windows ? Will need the address again thanks :)

Looks totally awesome man.

Seem many D110 builds but never a D110 pick-up. Some really clean bodywork going on. I like it.

Thanks :) some more todo to it , and then a D110 twin cab pickup build and then I was thinking a D110 van ?? But got to think about that one :)

Now that is looking pretty damn tasty!

I'm curious though, is it all the same D110 you keep changing or have you got several?

Twin cab D110 pick up... Beast of an idea!

All new builds :) apart from the D110 pickup

I couldn't help my self so did a bit more to it :) also will be doing a D110 van I think :) very soon as we'll :)

Got to do seating and the pickup part and then sand down primer :)

image_zps760eedc4.jpg

image_zps0c78b883.jpg

image_zpsb4248442.jpg

Edited by Master mind 123
  • Like 1

Nooo not van, leave it open back... Double cab D110 pick up like a boss!

This is staying as it is I have a other D90 body lol I will have 4 D110 body's all different :) and one D90