• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL! HETTON 2/3/14

Carl160180

What are you doing round these parts? Crashed your plane? Missing the company?

Your one to talk, mr once a season.

got 13 planes now so plenty of spare, missing you ..  naa

• Like 1

so rover man if the forum has nothing to do with the shop then why does it still use its name and when you keep saying we can go to another forum why is it you remove anything we put up to advertise another forum.

Because it used to be affiliated to the shop but hasnt been for a couple of years now but this is the forum name its always been.

And no you cant advertise other rc based forums on here, its in the rules and isnt the done thing.

Weve worked very hard over the years to make this forum what it is today, And were not going to let a couple of bad members spoil it for everyone else.

So for the last time, The rules have been in place since day one of the forum. We wont be changing them so you either stick to them like 95% of the other members or move on

to your new forum.

Its your choice.

Just stop making out it us (The moderating team) picking on you. If you stick to the rules you wont hear of us its just that simple

Its not about who we like.

Some of you guys cant seem to stick to the rules, Thats YOUR fault not ours.

Get over it. Oh and the forum as nothing to do with the shop anymore 

realy dave as it does look that way ,dont see any post in other bashers section about rules rules rules ,always looks like the northeast lads that you are going on and on about,yes and i mean YOU as i dont see nitroholic and the others in here day after day. yer rules are there for a reason but rules get broke ,simple

So you don't see me....so of course I'm not here.

Slant it anyway you like Ravenguard, but our task is reaction based. Post abuse...out of place adverts .... spam sales threads with off topic posts...and warnings get issued. Don't do those things and we don't have to do anything.

beefy just face it mate,those tossers don't like you. There loss mate ;-)

Oh...hang on....what was it in the rules again... yes...rule 1 I think it was...

"Do not be abusive, disrespectful, sarcastic, mocking or threatening to another member."

Now...let me see if I can find a similar post in another section of the forum today.........

All these posts are totally off topic and has nothing to do with going for a bash at hetton lyons country park!!!!

YOUR ALL GETTING REPORTED and yes I did shout just there !!

• Like 1