• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my hyper 7 budget build

sean.b

Cheers buddy going to be taking it over the bodyshop monday so I can trim the servo tray down and repaint so it looks original etc once thats done going to replace all the bearings oil the diffs up and keep my eyes open for a reasonable motor and esc.still haven't replaced my car for work though haha

Cut down servo tray today and fitted rest of the carbon.just waiting on one more part for the centre diff. Also found today I need the front prop shaft as mine is abit to bent

20140224_152401_zpsc3ea107a.jpg

Rear chassis brace bearings and oil for diffs going to look for both centre shafts just to make sure I've got the right ones think once all that is done any old shell should see it ready for me to start looking at electrics.I'm not going to be fussy it's a cheap basher lol

Edited by sean.b

I'm pretty sure I have a chassis brace. Bearings I've got plenty of used but only one set of new waiting to go in my build. Think I sold my last shell, it's pretty bad but can't even remember if I still have a full hyper!!

I'll take a look when I get home and see what I got.

Got a chassis brace but not sure if it's hyper or HN for the CRT. Got a couple of diff mounts with triple brake conversion if you need them.

I'll chuck em in the post if you send me your address. The brace looked a bit long but there's almost an inch of adjustment to shorten it.

Or PM me your email addy and I'll send (a little bit dark maybe) photos.

Edited by Smoothybb