• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

17 hours ago, Hyper-d said:

Loving my griffin atm so the 25 is next for me but do like the look of the  theroem so may one of them too

ive just ordered the myself a griffin only getting the 22mm version as it would overhang the mod im putting it on if i got the 25mm one cant be arsed paying loads for coils in the other tanks i got would rather just make my own up and fit them to the rta

On 5/15/2016 at 12:11, mini-z-awd said:

got myself a kanger dripmod as few weeks ago so i can do some squonking its not bad fkor the money but the rda/tank is really poor so i got a hastur v2 rda which is way better smaller chamber so more flavour and yestarday i bought another oen of my wee bro so now i have a spare one first one has the minion wrap on it 

WP_20160514_19_25_31_Pro_zpsdkfrpbsb.jpg

where did you get the hastur v2 rda from

Oh rite I've used gearbest plenty off times look at fasttech too I've just ordered a tonne off premade coils for the rda's they are about £1.20 for a pack off ten mostly

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rawalker666 said:

Oh rite I've used gearbest plenty off times look at fasttech too I've just ordered a tonne off premade coils for the rda's they are about £1.20 for a pack off ten mostly

used fasttech loads of time a velocity v2 clone for squonking 

Edited by mini-z-awd

I'm subbing a Uwell Crown(best I have had) and a TFv4.I have had a few Aspire Nautilus and a Nautilus mini(still use that for the car) Kanger...I have one and it is crap,Ileaf G,kak also.Isub,excellent but made of polycarb and can't get replacements if you use citric based liquid.My dripper is a Mutation V4,G-R-E-A-T !!!.I make my own coils(includes Nautilus BVC) Make all my own juice (got Heisenberg down to an art) Mods include IstickTC40w ,Coolfire 4 ,and a Koopor Plus. lots of different 18650's

J

I have an ijust2 too one tip with the coils on then just loosen the cotton a little through side holes with a pin you will find they wick up a lot quicker and last longer I got through 3 in 3 days from burning them out when I first got it but now coils last about a month

Right so as I've seen this here and I've been meaning to quit for quite a while lol and now i think is the best time as my misses is pregnant so im going to a Daddy again :D i think this is the best time to try.

I know there some which are bad for you, id like to avoid them and just to help me quit, i smoke atm 100g - 50g drum a week roughly maybe more i buy 10 pouches at time so hard to tell.

What would you guys recommend, how does it all this work? 

I've seen theres stick ones and wide ones ? What are the differences?  

Theres flavours also as well I've seen? Surely I'd be better off with something with a flavour close to tobacco right? 

I'd appreciate any help, as i think it's time to stop.

Edited by SlayerLayer

i got tobacco flavor at first and its awfull

personally to start i would look at the innokin coolfire IV plus  it does everything you need it too and come complete 

As for liquid go to your local shop and some will let you try some but just buy small 10ml bottles off a few to see which you like the most

ive gone mainly for cake flavors and fruit

only quit fags about 6 weeks ago and would never go back now

i found a cig flavor that i like (RY6) and have stuck with that. coming on for 3 years now and dont miss the stinkies one bit and i was a 40 a day smoker for 30 odd years lol

I dont get the fruit flavors . If i wanted an apple id have an apple  

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the input, i think i will go with the flavour that rover man has mentioned as i don't know about other people but I'm going be honest i quite enjoy smoking so something as close as possible to get me going will be better I think.

Also since posting on here I've been looking at different vaping things to buy and the variety is rather large and a bit overwhelming for me to know what im looking at. I mean the actual hand held thing you breath from. Sorry if im coming off a bit dumb here.

So what do you guys recommend, i don't want to pay hundreds but something good that would last a while, not something i use a few times and then thats it.