• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

They're great mods...........I have 2 of them......Well built too.

got it today and iam still trying to figure out the sweet spot but all get there sometime soon i bet  :whistling:  :whistling:

quick piccy using a vivi nova tank as ive heard the iclear 30`s are abit pants plus this one already had juice in it 

1dwtllX.jpg?1

Edited by mini-z-awd

Over 4 months without smoking now. Here is a reminder of what i started vaping with, 2 Evod clone starter sets with 1100mah batteries.

08032014003.jpg

Since then i've got 2x Ego-V 900mah VV batteries with 3.2, 3.7 & 4.2 settings, 1x 1100mah Ego-C Twist VV battery and an H100 mod kit incorrectly supplied for an X-6 1300mah VV battery i ordered so i kept it and paid the seller another

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had some money that was long overdue paid in bank so yesterday treated myself to an Innokin Itaste SVD which arrived today, it is the full kit with 2x iclear 30 tanks. I also ordered 2x AW IMR 18650 batteries seperately though from same seller and my partner got a pink skull version of the Itaste MVP Powerbank.

From another seller i ordered a Nitecore i2 charger and a couple of Smoktech 7a safety fuses which i will use in the H100 mod above as that has no safety shut off features and one battery supplied with it is an unprotected Li-ion type so pretty dangerous to use as is on that mod. These items should be here in a day or two, i only selected 2nd class shipping on those.

My partners MVP came with an iclear 16B tank which doesn't work on the mod for some reason, tried it on the SVD and the same happens where it will fire initally on the first try but afterwards there is nothing. When we found a battery that it did work on, an old Evod one, there was a disgusting burnt taste at first which has now gone so suspect a dodgy coil.

The SVD came sealed and upon opening and inspecting the item found the screw on base assembly with the spring for negative end of battery had come apart and the black plastic part was stuck in mod tube. I had to make a hook out of a hair clip to remove it, reassembled it as it should be and it works fine.

I have tried it with both a Kanger Unitank and the Kanger Mini Protank 3 as seen in pic and it is a lovely mod so far. I may try it with the supplied iclear 30's in future though have had read conflicting reviews on it. One of the supplied tanks was done up too tight around the base so it'll be fun and games getting it apart or else it'll have a short lifespan as the coil cannot be replaced. The other tank is fine and i was able to strip that easily.

23072014.jpg

Finally had some money that was long overdue paid in bank so yesterday treated myself to an Innokin Itaste SVD which arrived today, it is the full kit with 2x iclear 30 tanks. I also ordered 2x AW IMR 18650 batteries seperately though from same seller and my partner got a pink skull version of the Itaste MVP Powerbank.

From another seller i ordered a Nitecore i2 charger and a couple of Smoktech 7a safety fuses which i will use in the H100 mod above as that has no safety shut off features and one battery supplied with it is an unprotected Li-ion type so pretty dangerous to use as is on that mod. These items should be here in a day or two, i only selected 2nd class shipping on those.

My partners MVP came with an iclear 16B tank which doesn't work on the mod for some reason, tried it on the SVD and the same happens where it will fire initally on the first try but afterwards there is nothing. When we found a battery that it did work on, an old Evod one, there was a disgusting burnt taste at first which has now gone so suspect a dodgy coil.

The SVD came sealed and upon opening and inspecting the item found the screw on base assembly with the spring for negative end of battery had come apart and the black plastic part was stuck in mod tube. I had to make a hook out of a hair clip to remove it, reassembled it as it should be and it works fine.

I have tried it with both a Kanger Unitank and the Kanger Mini Protank 3 as seen in pic and it is a lovely mod so far. I may try it with the supplied iclear 30's in future though have had read conflicting reviews on it. One of the supplied tanks was done up too tight around the base so it'll be fun and games getting it apart or else it'll have a short lifespan as the coil cannot be replaced. The other tank is fine and i was able to strip that easily.

23072014.jpg

nice little collection you have there.

iam building myself a box mod right now out of a old baccy tin i used for my rolling baccy just need the ego connector and switch then whatever battery`s i decide to go with they have tobe 14500`s as the box iam using is quite small so no big batt`s for this and hopefully it works if not then i have`nt lost much as i can use the stuff for something else 

Edited by mini-z-awd

Batteries:

ProVari Mini with an extender cap

GP Paps X with an Evolv Kick2

Tanks:

SvoMesto Kayfun Lite - Running a 1.9ohm microcoil with cotton wick

Taifun GT - Running a 1.5ohm microcoil with cotton wick

Fogger v4 - Running 1.6ohm dual microcoils with cotton wicks

Bunch of Protanks and Protank 2's - Running 1.8 - 2.4ohm nanocoils with cotton wicks

Gennie:

RSST - Running stainless steel mesh @ 1.4ohms

Drippers:

Atomic - Running 1.3ohm nanocoil with cotton wick

IGO-L

IGO-W

Juices I'm vaping hard:

Juicy Vapor's Ecto Plasma

Juicy Vapor's Coffee

Juicy Vapor's Tribute

Trip Hammer's Fizzy Trifle

Mrs. Lord's Seville Marmalade

Grant's Vanilla Custard

Mad Murdoch's Pluid

Friends Homebrew based on Red Astaire

I'll try and get some pics up

Edited by DeanT

What juices are the best?

Ive tried quite afew but not really got satisfying pulls from most. The best ive had was ( prestige bubble gum 26mg ) 2nd ( blueberry 26mg) they leave me feeling satisfied and I go an hour between vaping but the shops here are too slow to reload so I've had to use others latly and ther not working so well.

Ive tried to order online but its either a mess around signing up or ther prices are higher. Like prestige want 4.99 a bottle plus postage but bargain booze sells them for 3.99

Any recommendations?

Ive tried quite afew but not really got satisfying pulls from most. The best ive had was ( prestige bubble gum 26mg ) 2nd ( blueberry 26mg) they leave me feeling satisfied and I go an hour between vaping but the shops here are too slow to reload so I've had to use others latly and ther not working so well.

Ive tried to order online but its either a mess around signing up or ther prices are higher. Like prestige want 4.99 a bottle plus postage but bargain booze sells them for 3.99

Any recommendations?

i use a place called lickwid.co.uk and there juices are good. though he only has 9 different flavours so far but he is cheap only

Any recommendations?

I've been using sirvapealot since i started vaping as he mixes his own juice and charges

Liberty Flights do awesome liquids although the price is a little high from most but the flavor is really good.  Also I have tried the iclear 30's tanks, Protank 2 and the Kanger Unitank.  But have found out the Vivi Nova to be one of the best so far.  For

Edited by cyronn

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I will check them out. I've noticed I've become much lazier lately idk if it's having a new baby so just drained or if quitting smoking is causing it or vaping is.

I had a quick search and others have said the same. But I haven't had any other effects even coughing up black I've had none of that mayb two months in.

got my new toy yestarday a panzer mod iam running a torchey 2100mah battery right now and from ive seen on the battery its actually a sony vct4 the only hting i really need to get is a new tank to make the most of it but iam not sure on what tank yet but iam leaning towards a russian 91% which is a clone of the kayfun lite but the russian has a airflow adjustor unlike the kayfun which does`nt or there is a fogger v4 but i can wait for whatever one i go for 

WP_20140822_0051_zps16be5473.jpg

Imagine that going bang lol. I saw a video of a standard ecig blow up and it looked like a fire breather. It was instant then gone but I charge my cig in a box now lol. The end cap shot across the bar hitting a man in the chest leaving a mark.

The owner had plugged it into an ipad charger tho and who knows how long it had been saying full or if it was even fully charged.

My local store has had a massive shipment of new juices now so I should be good.

A guy I talk to saw my ecig and asked if it was weed lol I told him that can't be done but he said it can and also legal high juices are apparently around. I haven't seen any tho just weed flavour that sounds crap.

Imagine that going bang lol. I saw a video of a standard ecig blow up and it looked like a fire breather. It was instant then gone but I charge my cig in a box now lol. The end cap shot across the bar hitting a man in the chest leaving a mark.

The owner had plugged it into an ipad charger tho and who knows how long it had been saying full or if it was even fully charged.

My local store has had a massive shipment of new juices now so I should be good.

A guy I talk to saw my ecig and asked if it was weed lol I told him that can't be done but he said it can and also legal high juices are apparently around. I haven't seen any tho just weed flavour that sounds crap.

i did get a proper charger for the battery and aim not going to be going stupid with sub ohming so i should be ok and i know what you mean about using the wrong charger it can be some scary stuff but i only use the chargers i get with them. my mate tried the cannibis juice and he said it was competely rubbish i thought about trying it to see what it was like but after hearing what he said i wont bother know