• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

I've been vaping since last year. Stopped 40 years of smoking dead. Nicotine addiction is not an argument cos vapers are already addicted in the worst possible way. If you're not addicted to nicotine, then leave the vapers alone.

Nicotine won't do real harm unless you drink it! It carries round your body on red blood cells, thus reducing their ability to carry oxygen. Your body 'steps up' to cope, and there is your high, buzz or whatever.

Involve a doctor about nicotine addiction and he'll give you.....nicotine in a safer way. Just like vaping.

They are not the problem, they are the solution.

I've been vaping since last year. Stopped 40 years of smoking dead. Nicotine addiction is not an argument cos vapers are already addicted in the worst possible way. If you're not addicted to nicotine, then leave the vapers alone.

Nicotine won't do real harm unless you drink it! It carries round your body on red blood cells, thus reducing their ability to carry oxygen. Your body 'steps up' to cope, and there is your high, buzz or whatever.

Involve a doctor about nicotine addiction and he'll give you.....nicotine in a safer way. Just like vaping.

They are not the problem, they are the solution.

correct me if im wrong but you can get nicotine free ones am i right?

Yes you can.  Different levels of nicotine, right down to zero.  Handy if you are weaning yourself off the nicotine.

Congratulations on your driving test. Just try to resist the urge to 'jump it' when going over bridges and such!

• 2 weeks later...

Over a month on and i still have not had a roll up, not even been tempted to.

I have had to replace both of the Wotofo Evod tanks, i ran one dry and knackered it and the other started warping then cracked when applied pressure to try and straighten it. The replacement tanks are proper Kanger Evods, they do look to be better built so hopefully will last longer. If i keep ruining these plastic tanks i'll have to start looking into getting pyrex glass ones like the Protank 2 or 3.

Check out flavour vapour, they have stores nationwide and have an insane amount of flavours.... Worth a look

Thanks for the heads up.

I received my Protank 2, on the first few days had some strange burning taste.  Worked out I had the voltage to high and the coil died after 2 days :lol:,  noob error, should of checked, just thought it could handle what my iclear 30 did lol

Edited by cyronn

I love the pro tank 2 as we'll it's all I use but mine is a little different. I running aspire BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) I didn't like the fact that the protank 2 has one coil wanted dual coil so converted it with a adaptor now. It runs the same coil as my davide aspire BDC tank. Mounted on a vamo v5 and also have a little innokin vv

Nice, I might have to try that out.

Bit of progress since my last post and my OCD kicked in lmfao....

B70DEA6E-C886-44B9-940C-DA6219B8730F.jpg

Still not had a fav since 6th January ;-)

Geeh, a lot of kit there :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Seems an age since i quit smoking but in reality 10th March isn't that long ago. I'm still in plaster for about another week (D-Day 6th June, H-Hour 13.30).

The Wotofo Evod tanks i got with the batteries in the starter kits only lasted about 2-4 weeks. I bought proper Kanger Evod tanks as replacements and one of them is knackered already after 6 weeks of constant use. I've started using the second Kanger Evod tank now and bought a Kanger Mini Protank 3 as replacement for the other.

The coating on the black battery started 'rippling', i guess it's because i like to hold my ecig when i am on the computer which, since my op, has been most of the time. I scratched the coating off so it is silver now.

My next purchase will be a couple of Kanger eGo Twist Variable Voltage batteries which should be a huge improvement over the standard Evod batteries.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone any experience with either an Innokin svd or Vamo V5, im toying with upgrading from a lava tube, i like the idea of a telescopic as its a little more discreet for out and about, however ive heard the ego conection on the vamo can be a little suspect, ive had nothing but grief with the 510 threads on my 900mah egos stripping.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well after spending all night, and most of today weighing up which is best, and nearly ordering an Innokin Coolfire 1 in the process, i have gone for the Innokin svd kit, it comes with 2 Iclear 30 tanks, cheapest i found was ebay, emailed the seller to confirm its genuine and not a clone, confirmed its a genuine one, all for 39.99, just need to source some unprotected 18350 batterys and a good charger, that excludes ultrafire and trustfire chargers lol, unless i can jury rig the batterys up to my B6.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

started yestarday with a cheapy ce5 which does does the job for now i will get something better when i know iam going to stick with it. only had three rolly`s since i started which is good for me as i usually smoke about 15-20 a day. i did buy a supossed kanger pro tank which also showed up yestarday and that turned out tobe junk so a claim is in for that which i should hoepfully get my money back on 

Edited by mini-z-awd

Well im still going well and not had a cig since oct 15 lol

Still using my MVP with an Aspire davide tank

still addicted to nicotine though ..... seems a bit counter productive imo

still addicted to nicotine though ..... seems a bit counter productive imo

but you have to think about how much money you will save by switching even if you just get a cheapy to start with. one guy on anther forum bought a 08 civic type r with the money he saved i think he said he stopped about 6-9 month ago (i guess he was a heavy smoker to save that much)