• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

My hangsen amber leaf juice arrived today and all I can say is wow,I'm actually enjoying vaping now lol nice smoothe hit and vapour like vapour like a fog machine :) want to try the dr pepper next

Got fed up on waiting my dual ego's to comes so I bought the itasted mvp2 kit, it also came with a iclear30 Went with the high strength to start out and drop from there.  Only had a few puffs so far, I'll let you all know how I get out with it as this is my first e-cig. 

I'm on the hunt for some 0 nicotine juice tabacco flavour of some kind ...anyone got any links to reputable sites ? As I've used the stuff off ebay before and it wasn't up to much and the lowest my supplier does is 16mg Cheers

Edited by bill79

Well I've been smoking cancer sticks for 20+ years but the mrs got me on them crap government endorsed look-alike fags. My local newsagent had some e-cig shisha starter kits so I got me one and it's been approx 9 weeks (I think) now since I've had any real tobacco, never felt like having one either.

Anywho, ordered me a innokin mvp v2 which should arrive today, I also ordered a host of popular tanks to try out! Iiclear 30s, iclear 30b, breather air ring adapter, protank 2 and a few more.

I chose this as my everyday vaping mod as battery meant to last a few days, variable wattage ect.

I'm also considering a vamo v5, 2014 tesla or a innokin svd for my stay at home luxury mod.

Flavours: the mrs likes redbull & vodka but IMO it's a bit sickly after awhile, same as strawberry milkshake. I prefer mint/menthol flavours and mix with tobacco flavours ATM. Just ordered apple pie & custard and a strawberry & custard so will see how it goes!

Won't ever go back to stinkies again!!

Itaste mvp2 is a great bit of kit, mine came with the iclear 30.  I don't take mine to work, as Ive been working in dusty environments.  Plus its a little big to keep in your pocket.  I am waiting for my dual egos to arrive from china, which I will use those at work.  Also received my Liberty flights order and I am liking Hawaii Sunrise at the moment, have yet to tryout the gold and silver fluid.  Ive also order 6 fluids from banggood to try out, also Ive been thinking of getting anoither tank to compare the the iclear 30.  I was thinking of getting the Protank 3.

I agree the mvp is quite big to carry around and with a big tank look like a lethal weapon lol

I'd recommend the iclear 30b as it's a bottom dual coil tank and it can be fully taken apart/rebuilt. My favourite one so far is the iclear 30b and this hyper tank http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spares/Tanks--Accessories/5ml-HyperTank.Html?cPath=7_16 with an airflow adaptor http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spares/Accessories/Airflow-Controller.html?cPath=7_16 it's like a bong loool

I've found most of the juices I've tried are quite sickly tbh and leave an horrible aftertaste, like eating fruit pastels or other sugary sweets. I got a mentol menthol which is silly strong and drop a few drops of redbull or apple pie & custard into my tanks which I'm finding is much better.

Anybody recommend a good cherry??

Just the body or batteries and charger?

Also can you use our lipo chargers??

How you finding the hand grenade? Lol

Came without battery or charger but i already had a 18350 battery and charger.

i like it a lot, tried the iclear 30b tank it comes with a didnt like it, not keen on alloy drip tips as they feel cold and i always

think i can taste the alloy.

Busted the glass on my davide tank the other day so using an aspire CE5 till my new glass arives.

As some of you know i have rheumatoid arthritis and have lost some of the dexterity in my hands. This fits like a glove and it the perfect weight

for me. the button is in the perfect position and just feel comfortable .

Plus it looks like an Hand grenade, what more do you need lol

Also trying a Kanger protank 2, not sure about it yet 

0D1BAA57-3D43-47D3-880A-AC966E49C4F0_zps