• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

link i posted on page 6 i think it was, 10 coils for 11 quid genuine too, unless ur awkward and u have a protank 3

Yup, version 3. I have a version 1, but it did spit a bit. Hence the upgrade.

its all down to budget basic cheapie can cost u less than 15 quid with juice, whereas a half decent bundle with say a tank, few spare coils, couple batteries and a bottle of juice or two can cost u 20-30 quid, the price goes up and up depending on what u want to pay and what u want out of it

basically i want the most popular ones of which you guys would go for

It's like RC's almost to a point everyone will have there different option, myself I am just starting on the vape scene and have bought my ego starter kit from china.  Should be here next week, although I've seen a few good mods I want :lol:

probably the best start kit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electronic-Shisha-Pen-E-Vaporizer-Pen-CE4-eGo-T-510-eGo-T-C-W-1100-mAh-Flavour-/221368692166?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&var=&hash=item338a9a2dc6

liquids are easy to find, just try to stay away from chinese brands although dekang, hangsen, and liking do pretty good liquids

Can anyone reccomend "a nice smooth on the back of your throat" tobacco flavour?im finding the hangsen gold and silver that I got in my starter kit a little harsh.i know its all personal preference but don't want to buy anymore liquid that's gonna be the same/worse than this.

Can anyone reccomend "a nice smooth on the back of your throat" tobacco flavour?im finding the hangsen gold and silver that I got in my starter kit a little harsh.i know its all personal preference but don't want to buy anymore liquid that's gonna be the same/worse than this.

5 ml sample bottles are your best bet.

I used to swear by winson from vapescape. But it might taste different to you!

5 ml sample bottles are your best bet.

I used to swear by winson from vapescape. But it might taste different to you!

Thanks ill have a look at it.just found hangsen amber leaf which is what I use to smoke so gonna give that a go

Would there be any harm in getting one of these mad devices even though i'm a non-smoker? No nasty lung-hurting chemicals? I assume it can still be addictive due to the nicotine, but the odd use won't cause much. I've had shisha before and quite enjoyed that, so assume the flavoured ones are similar? I was thinking that, with festival season approaching, if I have one of these, after a few beers I'm not going to end up socially smoking. 

Would there be any harm in getting one of these mad devices even though i'm a non-smoker? No nasty lung-hurting chemicals? I assume it can still be addictive due to the nicotine, but the odd use won't cause much. I've had shisha before and quite enjoyed that, so assume the flavoured ones are similar? I was thinking that, with festival season approaching, if I have one of these, after a few beers I'm not going to end up socially smoking.

I enjoy mine when drinking only now, I'd say yeah buddy

I enjoy mine when drinking only now, I'd say yeah buddy

My thoughts were if it's a nice taste and only minimal amounts of nicotine, then it would be a nice thing to have in the evenings. However it would have to taste good. I tried a mate's nicotine inhaler a few years back and it was horrible, and left me with a sandpaper throat all day! I'm not looking at using this for the nicotine rush, just the taste really haha

I must say if you dont smoke or vape why start ???

I must say if you dont smoke or vape why start ???

Thought this question would arise. Usually I am very opposed to smoking, however after drinking I usually become a lot more open to the idea and end up smoking. However I thought that if I had an E-Cig, then I would use that rather than smoking. That may seem trivial, but when I wake up the next morning, i can notice it in my lungs/throat and taste it still. So a weekend of drinking, at a festival or such, would result in a lot of cigs, which can be avoided by vaping. I'm not intending on making it a regular occurrence.

when looking at liquids u will find mixtures of PG and VG too lazy to explain so have a look on here http://www.bestecig.com/help.asp?id=57

after that, have a look at liberty flights, imo their juices are pretty damn amazing

Thanks for the linky all makes sense a bit more now.gonna see if I can find a vg based liquid to see how I get on.

Does the battery have an effect on the 'hit'?

More power stronger hit?

both voltage and wattage can affect both the hit and vapour, i always find the hit gets strong but vapour goes low towards the end of a battery for some reason

Edited by Brett92