• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

D110

I'm sure it sounds better in person, remember this was recorded using an ipad and there's wood floor so there's a lot to go wrong with the sound reproduction.

It's still the speaker I think ?? But better with the body on and it does sound better if you are hear seeing it and hearing it :)

it doesn`t sound bad for the money but i would be interested to hear one with a better speaker and with the body on, think it could just to the trick :thumbsup:

Yer got to find a better speaker ? Will try the one you said , it does sound better in person :) and can change the sounds of 5 different once . Just hold the little button and turn on and you get a lowed beep let go and it plays the different sounds the hold it down to keep the one you want :) we'll worth the money as will be getting a other one lol

Edited by Master mind 123

I have limited my colour choice for the D110 to / 1 blue with white roof and black arches ?? / 2 badge with white roof and black arches ?? / 3 mate green with white roof and black arches ?? Any ideas on the choices ? Or I was going to go crazy and do it a full colour of pink ?? :)

Welcome to the forum Barry...good to see an old face on here! ^_^ How you keeping? (Sorry to hijack thread lmao).

Master,the Landy looks mint top work ;)

Evening Manpreet. This is where your hiding. I do pop in every now and then but rarely post.

This guy is never going to paint the shell. Has been doing my head in for days going through colours with him lol.

• Like 1

Evening Manpreet. This is where your hiding. I do pop in every now and then but rarely post.

This guy is never going to paint the shell. Has been doing my head in for days going through colours with him lol.

You are a funny guy mate lol