• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone been to Oxshott?

rctech132

Gutted I couldn't get over there today only live down the rd as well, but both my cars are in bits hoping to get them up and running this week,Not been there in ages hope to make it up there when your next there.

Cool, well as soon as at least one of them is up and running il be down, got a hyper conversion to finish but its been gathering dust at the minute not had a lot of time lately, not a lot to do just bits and bobs so hopefully won't be long!

Don't have one but if you look on google maps for oxshott station. If you follow the road from the A3 down to oxshott station, just before the station, there's a large clearing in the woods and a small car park next to it. That's it.

We was going to run just as u come in to the common from the car park just up from the station and he was standing there with a dog and said we can't run them because the bi laws and that they make to much nose was thinking of going back but don't no if it will be worth it if he is going to tell us to go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I was over oxshott on Sunday with my savage 25 and with a few mates who have baja but the park warden told us to leave before we even got started was wondering wear you lot go in there

That's bad luck, I've been there weekly for a while now, at the little bmx track & never had a problem, are you near the huge oval sand pit?

Yh I think it was the huge oval I'm not to sure we had only just walked in there wean he come up to us was thinking of going over there this weekend will anyone from hear be there we run 2 baja and 2 savages

Weathers looking great all weekend :D I'm up for Saturday or Sunday at the moment unless something comes up. Just getting my truggy ready to bash again.