• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Drift truck.

biggusditchus

Sold my drifters a while back and fancied another.. but I wanted something different.

So I had a Bruder truck cab spare and figured a drift truck would be cool so got some arch extensions and painted the truck up in Ford Signal Green, made up a basic flat bed to cover rear.

The chassis is a Tamiya TB02, with a locked rear diff, and a one way front diff. In a test I realise the rear needs more weight. All that really needs done now is decals - skull themed probably.

img280_07122013212002_2.jpg

img280_07122013212002_1.jpg

img280_07122013212002_3.jpg

Edited by biggusditchus
  • Like 1

Hey the truck looks great and I bet it looks awesome drifting can I ask how did you mount the cab on and how you made the back bit as I love it and I would like to make one as well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold my drifters a while back and fancied another.. but I wanted something different.

So I had a Bruder truck cab spare and figured a drift truck would be cool so got some arch extensions and painted the truck up in Ford Signal Green, made up a basic flat bed to cover rear.

The chassis is a Tamiya TB02, with a locked rear diff, and a one way front diff. In a test I realise the rear needs more weight. All that really needs done now is decals - skull themed probably.

img280_07122013212002_2.jpg

img280_07122013212002_1.jpg

img280_07122013212002_3.jpg

LOVE IT CHAP

COULD YOU HELP ME WITH A PROJECT I HAVE WELL TRYING TO START SERCH FOR NEW PROJECT HELP NEEDED IM TRYING TO BUILD A RACING TRACTOR UNIT.