• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

Now that's a man with some money! LOL Paying for buggy badlands when there are Nanda blocks that are the same design(i think to compound is different though). Still a very nice buggy. i'll have to get some pics of mine with the new 8 port engine before i get it all dirty!

Now that's a man with some money! LOL Paying for buggy badlands when there are Nanda blocks that are the same design(i think to compound is different though). Still a very nice buggy. i'll have to get some pics of mine with the new 8 port engine before i get it all dirty!

Thanks mate, if I am ordering some parts from the US I try and put a set of tyres in there to, I save a few pennies that way.

Edited by cyronn

Is there a lot of savings if you order from the US ? I'm Excited to get my 3.8 Badlands tested. They are expensive though so hope they last along time. I got them for winter bashing with the 8T as i can't get to a track like i wanted to but also can't stand the 8T sitting on the shelf!

Looking nice Cyronn!

Is that a very large capacitor i spy?

Cheers mate, yes its a Etronix one.

Is there a lot of savings if you order from the US ? I'm Excited to get my 3.8 Badlands tested. They are expensive though so hope they last along time. I got them for winter bashing with the 8T as i can't get to a track like i wanted to but also can't stand the 8T sitting on the shelf!

Overall its is cheaper ordering stuff from the US but remember it does not always work out like that, getting hit by customs can level the field and be a pain to collect it sometimes. I have been lucky with most of my orders, Ive probably just jinxed it now though by saying that.

Here's my buggies, both Hyper 7's, nothing special really but they've served me well.

They have taken some mighty abuse and still live to tell the tale.

001.jpg

the one on the left is current covered in black plastic due to the shell being knackered. Think i'm gonna call it 'The Gimp' maybe add some zips and a ball gag :tease:

Just waiting on the esc & motor to turn up to transform my original tq sport into a brushless

003.jpg

Here's my PBS with picco monster 26. still running strong.

006.jpg

if the buggy collection gets increased any time soon, it'll probably be a losi 8ight or associated RC8 .2, but i doubt its gonna happen as I only bash, and not that regularly any more.

• 4 weeks later...