• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

collected my baja this evening

nigel63

HI all,not long back from a trip to Matlock to pick up the baja,its a hpi baja ss model and was built by the previous owner earlier this year but he has never used it,as some of you know i ve been looking for a few weeks trying to find a good used one but not had much luck,I found this one earlier today on preloved of all places and arranged to shoot straight off to view it,after seeing it i just had to have it.i was going to order a new KM motor this weekend but this came up instead.heres some pics,will know more when i ve had time to give it the once over tomorrow.

4cgd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
71n4.jpg

afek.jpg

7enp.jpg

y9il.jpg

wple.jpg

dcx3.jpg

Edited by nigel63
  • Like 2

very pleased with it marcus,will get the extra,s ordered over the weekend,i am going to put it on spectrum aswell,i dont like the ansmann radio that came with it although it is 2.4 ghz.

for feedtheinferno,it was a gift at what i paid for it,lets just say i didnt even attempt to haggle with the guy and gave him the full asking price he wanted,all i will say is it was

• Like 1

And don't forget - MUST have a kill switch - permits you to remotely kill the motor in a runaway, or will do so automatically if there's radio loss.

A FAILSAFE is not the same - this will set steering and brakes as you wish in the event there's loss of radio contact - but only if the battery is connected and still good.

Al.

thanks for the advise,i wont use it till its fully safe to use,a killswitch is top of the list but not sure which one to go for as yet so any input would be most welcome. :thumbsup: