• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tamiya tt01 hop ups, diff casing and +3mm offset wheels and drift tyres wanted.

Gaz!

hi, looking for a load of bits really for mine and my lads tamiya tt-01`s

heres what im after,

bodyshells, looking for 2 of these (not looking at the touring ones though) as long as there in good condition with only the slightest of imperfections that would be great, evo`s, imprezzas, bmws, ferraris, anything along those lines please.

speed tuned spur gears and matching pinions, must be new or near as.

tamiya teu-101bk or 104bk esc, again new or near as.

wheels and tyres, grip or drift full sets or part sets etc. for my lad to scrub off really.

futaba basic servos, couple wanted, must be new or good used condition.

lastly, any hop ups or left overs to keep as spares in case of accidents as there could well be some of those :whistling:

thanks for looking, gaz. :thumbsup:

hi mark, how much are the shells each mate and also do they come with window masks and decals too??

@heavyleftthumb, pm replied mate, as long as i have enough spares in case jake hits something with it then that works for me :whistling:  :xd:

not sure how much your looking to spend but ive got my old racing tt01 with almost 2 cars as spares and 3/4 shells and about 4/5 full sets of wheels and tyres, im looking for 150 posted

cheers dave

not sure how much your looking to spend but ive got my old racing tt01 with almost 2 cars as spares and 3/4 shells and about 4/5 full sets of wheels and tyres, im looking for 150 posted

cheers dave

could be interested in the some of the shells and wheels if you do split, pm me some pics and prices please mate, ill collect too :thumbsup:  

Hi Gaz

No decals or masks bud, 10 per shell collected as I still can't drive mate..

Cutty

ill have to leave them mate, the masking is the thing i aint good at so i wouldnt be able to mask the windows :whistling:  cheers though mate :thumbsup:

esc has been sorted now though so no need for one of those :thumbsup:

collected id be looking for 135 for the lot would prefer to sell as a whole but if you drop me your email ill send some some pics so you can see whats there

collected id be looking for 135 for the lot would prefer to sell as a whole but if you drop me your email ill send some some pics so you can see whats there

if you could pm them to me that would be great, not looking to buy the lot though, so no need if you dont want to split the shells and wheels mate.

i have a hpi evo x shell painted in good condition mate if your interested and also a d-like gt86 rocket bunny that is well used but could be done up if you wanted to ( paint flaking off a few splits ect) can get pics of the gt86 if you want or here is a pic of the evo x

1013108_605081632847635_2017517076_n_zps

1013928_605081636180968_1844750720_n_zps

20130705_221342_zps72a64fa7.jpg

20130705_221351_zpsa4d4c69c.jpg

time for a little bump :thumbsup:

last few bits now needed are,

complete diff casing

a pair of the shorter length out drives (what the wheel nut screws onto)

3mm offset wheels

set of drift tyres

body shell, possibly 2 of (depending on what and how much :whistling: )

cheapo servo (futaba s3003)

oil filled alloy shocks

stiff springs

thats all im needing now, thanks, gaz. :thumbsup:

Hi I have a drift car nearly full just needs engine putting back on and transmitter and receiver looking for offers

Hi I have a drift car nearly full just needs engine putting back on and transmitter and receiver looking for offers

thanks for the offer fella but im not looking for a full car, just the bits listed.

anyone help??? desperate for them :shockingscary:  :shockingscary: