• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2 Rush Evo's for sale

Monstrous

I am selling these for a friend of mine, so before we get into the description, the cars are at his house and will be posted from his house, the money will be sent directly to them, not via me.

right, now the cars

The first one:

It is in great nick, hardly any sratches besides the underside of the chassis, complete with 2 shells, transmitter all RTR, very clean truck, hardly been used, good compression on the engine

Picture301.jpg

Picture302.jpg

Picture303.jpg

Picture304.jpg

asking £95 posted

Second one:

This one is basically in the same excellent condition as the first one but includes a few spares and just one bodyshell, it is completely RTR again with transmitter, and come's with spare wishbones, a spare pair of grey wheels, brand new!! and various screws and fixings. Also has good compression on the engine

Picture297.jpg

Picture298.jpg

Picture299.jpg

Picture300.jpg

asking £95 posted again

any questions PM me i'll be happy to help

Monstrous

Im not going to give you a huge persuading story about them about how you should buy them

but they're HPI so spares are everywhere and well priced, most people started nitro with a rush as they're a great starter car, they are very good cars and these are in excellent condition so would be the perfect way to start in nitro

lemme know

Monstrous

He's telling the truth to be honest, the rush evo is a very good car to start with in my opinion. Loads of upgrades and things to tinker with on them if you're that way inclined too.

At the right price to suit both, it could be a good way of you to start the expensive life that is nitro. lol :D

lol - I know all about expensive RC stuff... why can't xray parts be cheaper?!

Rather tempted by the evo though, but don't know if the missus would appreciate me spending more money on RC, having just spent loads on my M18MT... I'll have a think about it and count my pennies.

gh.

Edited by GroundHog