• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pro-Line body news

onroad_mania

Proline66FordF-150.jpg

Pro-Line introduce three new body shells in the form of the 1966 Ford F-150 SC, Hot Bodied D812 BullDog Gen 3 and Revo 3.3 Rat Rod. Starting with the '66 F-150 the body is designed for the use with SC10 and Slash as well as some other SC trucks. It resembles the 1980's Class 8 desert trucks and comes clear including window masks and decal sheet (everyone who dares to race that bad boy in competition and sends us a pic as a proof gets a free area52 decal sheet!).

ProlineBullDogGen3.jpg

Next up is the BullDog Gen 3 body for Hot Bodies' D812 1/8th buggy. The Gen 3 Bulldog features a larger and higher swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force. The rear section of the roof has been angled off for a fresh new look and to allow more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The Gen 3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more traction on any surface.

ProlineRatRod.jpg

Last but not least comes the Rat Rod body for Traxxas Revo 3.3, E-Revo and Summit trucks. The body features an exposed and highly detailed scale super-charged engine with sticker choices ranging from 396 to 502. Pro-Line finishes off the Rat Rod scheme with custom engine stickers and grill/headlight decals.

#3408-00 1966 Ford F-150 Clear Body 
#3409-00 BullDog Gen 3 Clear Body 
# 3410-00 Rat Rod Clear Body

Link: Pro-Line website

Source : Area52 

• Like 1

Lovely that E-revo one , Might grab one for the BL summit :)

Jack.

Do it! They look awesome!

Don't think I'd trust miself to paint it though, my get it done properly!

Do it! They look awesome!

Don't think I'd trust miself to paint it though, my get it done properly!

Strongly consider it ....

It would have to be done professionally by someone like outlaw for sure :)

Jack

• Like 1

Strongly consider it ....

It would have to be done professionally by someone like outlaw for sure :)

Jack

Ordered and paid for! Gonna look totally trick! (I know that's not age appropriate language for a 43 yr old, but meh.).