• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Barcrest Peep Show Fruit machine for sale or swap for nitro buggy

wangerman69

Hello

And welcome to my for sale post which I am betting will be the most bumped and longest running in history but who's knows this might be all you ever dreamed of.

Here is a rare Barcrest Fruit Machine made in 1999 called Peep Show. Not many of these were made as they were more adult themed so did not find favour in many arcades etc.

It has the rock solid and reliable Scorpion MPU5 processor and in the more modern Genesis front opening cabinet.

It all works as it should has all lamps and reels working and comes with a manual I totally didn't download off the internet and enough spare lamps to make a monkey sick. Original locks are present except for the one for the internal coin box and I have all keys.

as you would expect for an item of this age and type of use it does have a few marks which are not serious and does not affect in anyway the use of the machine. The cover plate over the buttons is missing but can easily be covered with vinyl painted etc it just didn't bother me enough so I left it.

Here are some picture and the obligatory rubbish video (Have you ever tried to play one of these things one handed whilst holding a mobile phone?)

IMAG0004_zps01cf0bb2.jpgIMAG0001_zps0a8d4b25.jpgIMAG0003_zpsc0140ca5.jpgIMAG0006_zpsce46cd49.jpgIMAG0002_zps3672dc0f.jpg

IMAG0001_zps0a8d4b25.jpg

Please note in Picture 4 cat is not for sale but will take offers on the wife.

This is big and I mean really big and heavy about 125kg or about the size of Godzilla's left nut so it is going to be cash or swap on collection or buyer to arrange a courier. Transit size van will be needed.

To sweeten the deal further I am willing to include a signed photo of my next door neighbour Doris. Doris is 82 and a lovely lady who has the biggest begonias you have ever seen

For the non horticulturalists here is a begonia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begonia

I am after

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...