• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bank Holiday Bashfest (3) *OFFICIAL THREAD*

BHBFFlyer_zpscb8d5fea.jpg

After our incredibly successful event in May, the BHBF team are delighted to announce the next instalment in the Bashfest Event program...

Running from the 23rd, until the 26th August 2013, the Bank Holiday Bashfest (3) is the only event of its kind in the UK that is designed for the casual basher & novice racer alike. We welcome all scales, and models, with a massive emphasis on FUN!

Bring yourself (and your family) down to the easily accessible location in the middle of the country. We will have a main bashing area. A more technical track with some fantastic natural undulations for those a little more adventurous, and a large oval for those wanting the full throttle fun factor. Plenty of ramps will be available for those wanting to get some 'air time', so there really is something for everyone.

Mark @ Uber RC, has generously offered his help & support in organizing some fun racing events for those who wish to take part. Pre-booking helps the event team to input your details onto the timing system for the racing prior to the event taking place. There is of course no obligation to take part in any of the races, but you may wish use the timing gear to improve your own times in a non competitive environment.

Catering facilities will be there for the duration of the event offering freshly cooked food & drink at reasonable prices. Our legendary BBQ from last year will also return, so you can stuff yourself silly with the high quality meat & produce sourced from the local award winning butchers.

Pricing.... The earlier you book yourself in to the event, the cheaper the pricing. Click here to purchase tickets.

Super Duper Early Bird Price. (Available between now & 31/07/2013)

Adult Driver (entire weekend)

Edited by Silverback RC Products

I will be there again for sure, just waiting for money from couple remote people coming along then will get booked.

we will have

revo nitro

e-revo brushless

slash 4x4

rustler brushless

jato nitro

t-maxx nitro

bullet flux

MT2 nitro

bandit brushless  - (still going after running the wrong way round the oval with the 1/5th scales and getting run over several times).

and a few others I dont know about yet.

for those that have been before we will see you there.

For those who haven't been before, I highly recommend this event, don't be fooled by the super cheap price for the weekend, there is a lot of work and effort put into making it worth way more than they charge.

Carlton

I've already got my ticket! The last one was epic... Did my first back flip there :)

I will have a 1/8 nitro SCT and a 1/8 brushless truggy... and plenty of spares!

Question is, do I bring the wife and kids? At the last one I had just the kids with me and they had a good time but it does limit the amount of 'social' time I have

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought my ticket. :) How many are going atm?

At last check (last week) around 50 advance tickets had sold. A lot of people will pay on the day and last minute etc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ok so what is this brca membership deal and is it compulsory for all drivers, There was no mention of this anywhere on the booking forms or threads and i didnt have it at the may one and wasnt told i needed it. The event is like 10 days time and im getting an email now which means having to spend

I wouldn't worry about the Brca part. From what I know the event has its own insurance. There has never been any focus on the brca side of things previously - I have text silverback asking him to reply to this thread when he can.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2