• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Goods sent in error

wangerman69

Just was wondering what kind of things you have been sent in error over the years not necessarily RC related.

I will start with today's mix up

I ordered a set of yellow mini spikes from Modelsport for my B4 and ended up with a starter shaft for a Thunder Tiger

Whats been yours?

Edited by wangerman69

ordered bumper spray from a german parts supplier, a week later a complete bumper turned up for my golf. and it was in the right colour too!!

rang them and offered to send it back if they covered postage but they just said to keep it.

ordered bumper spray from a german parts supplier, a week later a complete bumper turned up for my golf. and it was in the right colour too!!

rang them and offered to send it back if they covered postage but they just said to keep it.

bonus or savage parts a hole heap of em and got a brand spanking new savage instead :)

I thought ide won once I orderd a proline flo tec shell and came home to a hpi baja 5b flux box sitting in my porch my heart skipped lol but nope it was my body but for those few seconds It was bliss lol.

Ordered 20 5 Watt sidelight bulbs for my Land Rover and recieved 21 Watt bulbs instead, contacted the sender and then got sent 20 brake light bulbs instead so then contacted again recieving apologies for the inconvinience stating it was an accident that the shelf of the stuff I wanted had been used as a dumping shelf for parts just recieved in and nobody had checked so I ended up with 60 bulbs for the price of 20 :whistling:

I was sent someone else's stool once. Belonged to a guy in Essex, then mine turned up the following day as well. It was a major pain in the neck getting it sent back too.  :yucky:  Yodel.

ktOYK.jpg

Ordered a pack of AAA rechargeable batts and got sent two sets, completely separately.

Ordered a front left RPM wishbone set for a Revo, realised I didn't need it, so cancelled it, got the refund, it still arrived.

ordered 4 esc's and 4 motors from china for my quadcopter,ended up with 8 off each instead lol.

so i built 2.sweet. :thumbsup:

Can't believe I let it out really, the only people that knew were my mum and dad brother and the mrs, and I guess the bloke who sold it to me. Now ive just admitted it to a forum of thousands, think its been eating me up all these years had to tell, oh the relief!!!