• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ultimate RC?

Michael.

I suppose I should start.

Hmmmm, how about a Schumacher GTR-e converted to a Menace truck, a Mamba Max 7700 on 12 cells, in fact why not have two Mamba Max 7700's on 12 cells...

wait, make that two 10,000 mah lipos (7.2v each) wired up in series to give 14.4v

Some Hellfire wheels with Dirtbonz, and a Helfire shell in black with clear flames like my Mercedes;

th_P1010045.jpg

Oh, and a big spoiler :P

Edited by Michael.

I got bored so I thought I'd ask you lot what your Ultimate RC would be, money no object,

extra points for modifications btw...

So come on, describe your Ultimate

mine would be a savage 4.6 ss, with an orion crf v6 clutch , hummer h2 body, hot bodies alluminium shocks, 3 speed transmission, completely purple alloyed, including purple alloy wheelie bar, centre skid and tankect.., spekktrum dx-3 controller set,throttle linkage mod, and, a tsais rear exhaust system. Possibly one of the new turbo chargers that fit to nitro car engines they look cool:) oo and purple shock covers.

ant

mine would be a savage 4.6 ss, with an orion crf v6 clutch , hummer h2 body, hot bodies alluminium shocks, 3 speed transmission, completely purple alloyed, including purple alloy wheelie bar, centre skid and tankect.., spekktrum dx-3 controller set,throttle linkage mod, and, a tsais rear exhaust system. Possibly one of the new turbo chargers that fit to nitro car engines they look cool:) oo and purple shock covers.

ant

I guess nearly the same as the above, but NO alloy. Carbon Fibre. Except for the Tsais rocket side pipe.

And no DX-3, I would have a Nomadio sensor system. Oh, and none of that turbo stuff either. And I would like to try the STS .30, so Ill include that.

Oh, I forgot to add, a system that tunes the car itself. The system can be set up manualy, but as a beginner it can set the truck up automaticly. The system supplies full live data show to the remote, ranging from needle settings to how much fuel is left.

Money no object? Fine, I will have hydraulics as well.

No wait....

Um... an actual Bugatti Veyron, but with radio control. There.

:P

Mine would have to have the ability to be controlled via a laptop or via a secure wireless internet connection, with video.

The controller would also have a video screen of the on board colour & night vision camera and the ability to record everything to a memory card.

A custom made turbo, with dump valve which happens on the gear change. A 6 speed gearbox (why not).

Or a supercharger, with a really loud whine. :)

NOS

Flames out the exhaust when you lift off the throttle

Neons which change colour from blue to red as the revs increase, like you get in some supercars; Noble M15 springs to mind.

Headlights, with a really bright main beam which would be on a switch on the controller.

Waterproof

The shell would fit perfectly to the chassis and would stop any dirt from getting inside.

Thats all I can think of for now. rofl

A brushless revo, with the highest powered brushless mtoor and esc, nomadio, proline 40 series with bowties/crimefighters. 12,000 mah lipo, rpm a arms, seb/abs airbrushed shell, and anything else that takes my fancy :P

Mine would have to have the ability to be controlled via a laptop or via a secure wireless internet connection, with video.

The controller would also have a video screen of the on board colour & night vision camera and the ability to record everything to a memory card.

A custom made turbo, with dump valve which happens on the gear change. A 6 speed gearbox (why not).

Or a supercharger, with a really loud whine. :)

NOS

Flames out the exhaust when you lift off the throttle

Neons which change colour from blue to red as the revs increase, like you get in some supercars; Noble M15 springs to mind.

Headlights, with a really bright main beam which would be on a switch on the controller.

Waterproof

The shell would fit perfectly to the chassis and would stop any dirt from getting inside.

Thats all I can think of for now. rofl

mine would be similar to yours

im thinksing custom chassis, twin petrol engine, with turbo and nos and the above things you mentioned