• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

They look great, I just got a set of wheels and tyres delivered the foams are missing lol thats the first time though that any thing has not been right from there although delivery seemed to take longer than usual from hongkong.

I've just bought and fitted a CF short drag link, after some advice on here. Only tried it in the house tbh but feels great. Steering seems to have tightened up nicely, better & sharper steering.

I'll be trying it in race trim tomoz night, will give some feedback.

I know you mentioned a wing you have but I've run the Gurt wing for over a week now, it gives the car great level air over the jumps. It's given me great confidence in attacking the ramps!

Btw wheres that phantom shell from?

Im glad i got the kit... Good to build and lets u know all its parts.. That way u pick ur own motor esc set up... Mines is standard motor with 60a esc

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Stock motor is really good to be honest, I have seen another 4 pole that looks good but still in two minds as I do like stock.

Si