• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Sweeney. Your taking things way overboard mate, were just being considerate and if you cant underdstand that then so be it, run somewhere else.

Wanting to meet people "face to face" and cause trouble will get you nowhere... I have taken it to pm with others to try and work out what the **** is going on...

Why don't you all get your straws out and suck up each other's arses. I'm not here to argue but if you would like I'll come and talk about it face to face then see if your such a keyboard gangsta then. Don't worry I'll not be coming to some dump since it's your beloved neighbours hood I'll go somewhere else where it's no full of stuck up arses. Just cause I have money to spend seems your a tad jealous grow up. I work hard so should you if not stop complaining cause someone bought something you can't afford

Ha ha ha ha. Did you get your money from sucking up jizzys man muck. Edited by Chris1978
  • Like 1

First post said if can't ****ing read Ewan I'm not here to argue you all just suckin up each and causing arguements. It's a forum for info and laugh which you all seem grasp. Don't worry won't come to your dump anymore all run your cars I'll run else where where it's not full of arseholes

if you run your 1/5 up and down your street all weekend on hot and sunny days and will  you neighbours be happy or get **** off yes or on ?

Edited by hells

I seem to have been dragged into this but I only brought up the insurance aspect as it had been mentioned

ive nothing against you in one bit you seem like a good guy but some people need to listen others before speaking on here

Well if your gonna bash elsewhere and not our "dump" and were all a bunch of "arseholes" why are you still continuing to post here and argue with us?

Coming from you I'm not posting till blah blah blah. Maybe should rethink before post anything

Well I wasn't gonna post but some of the pathetic childish **** you were coming out with was just too stupid to ignore...

If you dont want to come along and bash with us and have a laugh then please remove yourself from this topic as I dont want you giving us a bad name for any visitors/new members to our group.

ewan I didn't have a problem about being considerate towards the local people I understand that point exactly I even suggested irvine and Airdrie because of it and I know u can ran at both of these happily and freely as there is no houses about as the the bmx track at Irvine is right down next to the magnum and the bmx track at Airdrie is next to a skatepark and in the grounds of a leisure complex and they didn't have an issue with running there as stated I only brought up the insurance cause mini z did and chris seem to get pretty nippy and offensive with me over it all I was doing was passing on information that I was given but I need brca to race and its also handy to have I also do have my own public liability which covers me and tht is ll I need to know

chris and if you have a problem with me theres my number 07815 537 279 feel free to call

Well I wasn't gonna post but some of the pathetic childish **** you were coming out with was just too stupid to ignore...

If you dont want to come along and bash with us and have a laugh then please remove yourself from this topic as I dont want you giving us a bad name for any visitors/new members to our group.

Not coming along anymore due to all your pathetic behaviour. Bad name you all done that yourselfs just I wasn't taken any of your lip simple

Whizzy, I dont have an issue with you. If you think I was having a go at you then you've taken it the wrong way...

I have barely had a chance to speak to either of you yet sweeney wants to meet face to face and have fights with me and other members? 

If you have a problem with me whizzy you can pm me?  :shockingscary:

Fights didn't know talking face to face means fights get a grip of your self. Wouldn't wasn't my time on fighting mugs game. But if u can't meet with someone to discuss it rather than a keyboard then just hiding behind a screen and relying on everyone else to do it for you

Just in from work to read all this no wonder I hardly run my RCs way to much hassle stuff is always taking the wrong way buy some one the way I was looking at it is if you guys had a local track yous bashed at now and again and new people were comeing along (witch is all good and welcome) but complaints were getting made by local houses and we were at risk of getting stoped from bashing there a brake now and again would be good and save the complaints and every one could be happy new people are alway welcome and make it more fun I was happy to see Sweeneey and whizzy I think of use as two decent and friendly bashers and sound like good guys and as for the brca ensurance I think both sides took that the wrong way whezzy was just saying that he is ensured if something were to happen and stu and hells and that were just makeing the point that we could be moved on from the police and council some one from the club had already got in contact with the council and had meating with then and got permiston to bash there and every thing was all good but of complaints are getting made then that will no longer be the case people have to take a minute and think about things b4 going off on one and please please no one take afence by any thing I have said take a gate instead haha