• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My little roadster :-)

hoopsbhoy

One point - tyres, you say 'rears, whatever's cheap'

In any RWD car you need the stickiest and best rubber that is proven to work; buying some cheap rubbish could see your pride and joy totalled, when you eventually recover from your injuries that is.

One point - tyres, you say 'rears, whatever's cheap'

In any RWD car you need the stickiest and best rubber that is proven to work; buying some cheap rubbish could see your pride and joy totalled, when you eventually recover from your injuries that is.

not unless he knows how to skid bro! 

DO A SKID!!

that is a top job dude, loving the paint job with a roller, get yourself over to 272heroes and show it off yar 

DO A SKID!!

that is a top job dude, loving the paint job with a roller, get yourself over to 272heroes and show it off yar 

Haha drifting and skidding are very different!

DO A SKID!!

I think i'll be ok somehow :-)  Grip at the rear?? Never heard those words in the same sentence before, oh wait a minute yes I have "I have too much grip the rear" :-)

Thanks for the comments

• 3 weeks later...

LOve the old mx5 and when i get time to build a project for light track work it is going to be one of these, sure i seen this at japfest this weekend but could be mistaken as there were about 600 of them there, fantastic giggle at japfest by the way

Andy

awesome looking car, really liking the paint and height combo!

you bring up a good point though, if your having fun and your car looks good in your eyes then who cares what anyone else thinks of it?

Dat Nardi!

Love everything about this pal!

Yep, what they said.

A cracking MX-5, a real looker  :thumbsup:

LOve the old mx5 and when i get time to build a project for light track work it is going to be one of these, sure i seen this at japfest this weekend but could be mistaken as there were about 600 of them there, fantastic giggle at japfest by the way

Andy

I hope not anyway, as that would mean it was stolen and transported to the UK  :sweatdrop: