• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Middlesex/spelthorn bashers about?

Deano13

• 2 weeks later...

This spot looks so good, I'm gonna have to get down there soon!

I'm putting the postcode here so that I don't have to go back a million pages to find it! ;)

TW17 0AN, down on the left after you've crossed the motorway. (That's a reminder for me! :) )

Anybody fancy meeting here 4 a bash with 5th scales.

I'll get there one of these days, but it's tricky with kids and other family commitments.

Had good bashing session yesterday.eddie lolol and fonzie turned up.sorry about little accident adam hope its not to bad did u manage to sort pin and wheelie bar out.stripped spur gear and broke shock mount and supports after you left.jerry stripped servo horn twice i might add.lolol.be good to meet up there again.can make it earlier if needed.cheers lads had great day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi m8 we now use bedfont lakes contry park in lower feltham as sheep walk is to overgrown since no one uses it anymore.we are having a meet this sunday at 10am.we run a facebook page called west london bashers join up on there as we post all our meets on there.

Edited by gixxersteve
new site jus working it all out.

• 1 month later...

Do you still go to Bedfont Lakes I would love to join in the fun, when are you guys up there next. I'm not on Facebook to many skeletons might come tumbling out lol

• 1 year later...

Morning all we are having a meet today from 10am onwards at hanworth air park..pop down and join in the fun and laughs all scales welcome electric,nitro or petrol..

Leverage Enterprises Ltd

Hounslow Rd, Feltham TW13 6PX

020 3129 4979

https://goo.gl/maps/T1PpRAWQ2qn