• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Middlesex/spelthorn bashers about?

Deano13

Me and my mate live in sunbury but we have been all over the borough and haven't yet come across any other rc'ers, I mean there some good bashing places around us prime for dirt bikes and bmxs etc but we've never come across any rc'ers! Where are you all??

Me and my mate live in sunbury but we have been all over the borough and haven't yet come across any other rc'ers, I mean there some good bashing places around us prime for dirt bikes and bmxs etc but we've never come across any rc'ers! Where are you all??

Got any footage of any of the dirt bike/bmx places you, I'm keen to visit

Not got any footage but here's a google image of the track in shepperton, it's just an old gravel pit, but it's been turned into a dirt bike bmx and ppl flying model planes and helis over there, but no cars! Part from me my bro and my mate! It's like 100% perfect! Dirt gravel jumps humps!

3038dao.jpg

How about we stick a date in the diary for this site?

I'm up for that mate, when you thinking ?

Here's where to park and entrance

Parking

2drvx3t.jpg

Picture of lay by to park in

2gsqx54.jpg

And entrance to the site, which is on the right hand side from parking, have to walk about a minute if that

9jdsoy.jpg

Ok so from the bottom " chertsey rd B375 " the parking is in the lay by on the left, walk up from that and the entrance is on the right and ignor the sign, do not go to the entrance on the left, or you will be entering land which you don't want to be on

Some nice jumps etc yer,

Due to weather tho it's alil over grown, waiting for the sun and the petrol heads to clear, but was over there Sunday with me dog and it's still pretty decent, I have some more locations around speltorne aswell but mainly flat with few hills, one is an old site which was atchally bombed during the war with some nice creators, only downside is moany old dog walkers in the local park :P

If I can ill get over there Saturday with the dog and get some pics, were due some nice weather this week so should be nice

Should be like 19 deg on Sunday so they say :)