• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Moving to the dark side - Hot bodies Lightning Stadium Pro conversion

depends what one ya need fella also how about 5er each if i dont need the one you need as ive ripped the wires outta the esc next to the on off switch and they need resoldering so i will have a play with gears agen once im back running as they were all the same to me like

Progress has been made! Soldered up the motor and esc and everything wired. Just need the lipo to arrive tomorrow so I can see which side of the bullet connectors to solder. Also got inpatient and ordered a 15 tooth pinion (sorry smithy!)

She'll be a runner soon!

ir6i4m.jpg

11rg9iu.jpg

• Like 1

Well she works! Got my lipo and everything at the weekend and managed to get a few runs. And oh my got its fast! Front wheels are a nightmare to keep on the ground, but before i could get any pictures or videos the rear diff gave up and broke in to pieces! My fault for not rebuilding them properly before I ran it

• 9 years later...

Holy thread resurrection Batman!  I've just acquired a really nice LSP from eBay - pretty much stock - with the plan of converting to brushless for park and skatepark bashing.  If anyne has a comprehensive list of required parts I'd be really grateful - I'll start by stripping the donor car down and rebuilding the diffs, obvs 🙂  

Planning to run on 2s or 3s Lipos so that I can share the batteries between the LSP and my other cars.

Many thanks,

Cleggy.