• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD SOLD

ginger57911

my acer aspire 5551 laptop, 15.6" HD LED LCD. AMD Athlon II X2, Processor. ATI mobility Radeon

HD 4250 Graphics, up to 1450MB Hyper memory. 3GB DDR3 memeory. 320GB HDD. DVD-super

multi DL Drive. Acer Nplify 802. 11 b/g/n. built in webcam. On windows 7 premium. 6 cell lion

battery. very smart black laptop,in perfect working would like to swap for something i can use as

this is not getting used anymore walsall area

101699745_640_zps778ab6f7.jpg

Edited by ginger57911

everyone on this site is so anal why is everyone always trying to catch people out or make them out be a liar or a thief if your not interested in what im selling/swapping please dont post on my thread :tease:

This is so true! The few things iv sold loads of people just constantly question you, must have far too much time on their hands

yes genuine recently did a college computer course with Microsoft so get access to various software and os for free :) can prove is a genuine copy to

Mine was a genuine question and I was actually interested in the product!

If you did a course and got a free copy then it must be the student version of windows 8. As they do that as well. I'm not sure if its re-saleable. And if someone wants to reinstall windows then have you got the key provided as well with the laptop? Is it OEM or retail?

I am interested. I guess you do not want to swap and you only want to sale? What's you're best price