• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team C Patron SC truck

Garry

TeamC-Patron-TR4SC-1.jpg

European Team C distributor Absima introduce the Patron RTR 4WD SC truck. The vehicle is based on a 4WD aluminium chassis with plastic side rails and features gear differential, oil-filled shock absorbers with aluminium caps, full ball bearings and a pre-designed body shell. Included in the set are also a 3600kv brushless motor with suitable controller, a 6kg-of-torque steering servo and a CR2S 2.4GHz radio system with 3-channel receiver.

TeamC-Patron-TR4SC-2.jpg

Source: Area 52

Patron_330.jpg

Translated :

Oil-filled shocks with aluminum caps

3 Gear differentials

Complete printed body

Aluminum motor mount

4WD wheel drive

Full ball bearings

The patron was fitted with an aluminum chassis plate. All plastic parts are reinforced with fibers and are therefore extremely stable.

Patron_Detail_Bild_330.jpg

By large-volume shock and multiple settings, you can einstellen.Au

Would I be wrong in sayiong getting parts for Team C is a bit of a pain at the moment?

I hear they are pumping loads of money into R&D though which shoukld bring some good products out like the one here. which should increase spares stock.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

I didn't buy one in the end anyway.

No parts take about 1-2 weeks but a lot of the 1/10 stuff is in stock most of the time like I just ordered a t8 cab forward body and they had it in stock at smd so its getting collected for me I pick it up next Friday when I get paid most the shops that now stock the kits are starting to get the parts aswell like modelsport apex I even went in pbm and they've got two of the rtr t8t truggys on show even though I've got the t8t its always tempting when you see something shiny and new

Team c kit is getting easier to get a hold of now.. Well the smaller scale kit is.. t8t is not to bad and its getting better.

Remember its just starting to get stockist in the uk...

I wouldnt drive nowt else... for the moment.

• Like 1