• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Krazeland

Hi guys, I am just gauging interest to see if this is worth selling. It is my X-Ray XT8 which I have recently converted to brushless. The truggy has been out once since completing the conversion and has crazy power!

The conversion topic can be viewed here: http://www.msuk-foru...ess-conversion/

I have used a TC models conversion kit, a Toro 150A Esc and 2200kv brushless motor combo (with program card). The li-po is a Zippy 5000mah 5S 40C from hobbyking and has only been balance charged once for the test run and then storage charged.

The charger is a Turnigy Acucell 6 and is very easy to use.

The truggy comes with 2 spare chassis' and two body shells, they are both in as new condition.

Has CNC shock towers front and rear, CNC front chassis brace and CNC rear chassis brace

Hong nor big bore shocks all round

Radio gear is HPI 2.4ghz (same as hpi trophy truggy)

Connections have all been soldered with XT90 connectors, everything is ready to go, plug and play, no soldering is needed. The central diff has fresh 100k oil and is running a 48t spur with 15t pinion.

Everything is in excellent condition and totally RTR (truggy, radio gear, li-po battery, charger all included).

I honestly don't know how much to ask for so please PM me offers, I will reply very quickly.

This can be sent via courier 48 hour delivery.

7ega6ume.jpg

photo.JPG

vupyde8u.jpg

5ymytu5u.jpg

dutasehe.jpg

zeqyvyde.jpg

ypydudag.jpg

dyjugu3y.jpg

same7y8u.jpg

ma7y6aqa.jpg

Little youtube video of it in my front room!

Edited by Krazeland