• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any 1 know if thers a rc track in co.durham area

arronw10

Funny you guys should mention this but I,m going to be building an outdoor rc track in the County Durham area these next few weeks, it's going to be a monster of a track, complete with a crawler track to use and we will even be able to accommodate air rc too. Watch this space.

Funny you guys should mention this but I,m going to be building an outdoor rc track in the County Durham area these next few weeks, it's going to be a monster of a track, complete with a crawler track to use and we will even be able to accommodate air rc too. Watch this space.

Anywhere for drifting in there?

We are going to accommodate as many aspects of rc racing as possible. Website is under construction as we speak, mammoth off road track, helicopter pads, runways, crawler tracks, drifting.... Plus more... Diggers due in next week. I'll keep updating as and when things develop. Should be ready for shortly after Christmas...

Will post website details when online and up and running...

I will do mate - I'm on with website and setting up a facebook page as we speak - I'll keep everyone up to date with pics and info as I progress - like I say I don't want to step on toes where venues are concerned but if people can enjoy and benefit from something new then why not.

Exactly, Let us know when the fb page is done and i will get it like/friended. Its a good idea to have a track, its people like you who make it all decent :)

I will do mate - I'm on with website and setting up a facebook page as we speak - I'll keep everyone up to date with pics and info as I progress - like I say I don't want to step on toes where venues are concerned but if people can enjoy and benefit from something new then why not.

what's the website called and when will it be done. sounds great!!!!!!!!! :tank::thumbsup::whistling::fish:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...