• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

RC4ever

whats the lowest you will take for the car, as this is defiantly not worth 110 pounds

And what makes you say that everything on this page is not worth

Right and your point is what ? That maxx is falling apart where as my one only requires two small parts to get it going that and the one you have put a link has no spares and mine has a shed load not to mention the full set of ally arms.

If you work it out it equates to

ill second that, i just paid 75 for a 2.5 maxx roller with a blown engine only thing it did have over this one is a shell but even that one was in bad shape. stick at it buddy or stick it all on e-bay ill bet you it will sell for more than your asking for it on here with all the bits your throwing in with it.

• Like 1

ill second that, i just paid 75 for a 2.5 maxx roller with a blown engine only thing it did have over this one is a shell but even that one was in bad shape. stick at it buddy or stick it all on e-bay ill bet you it will sell for more than your asking for it on here with all the bits your throwing in with it.

Thanks for your kind words :good: much appreciated.