• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sams Leccy Baja.

samshirley001

ah cool, you will probs have to do what myself and a few confirmed other people have with it, fit all the screws loose and then tighten them all, Their tolerances of part fitment is little to be desired and some muppet at castle designed it so the stock gear cover doesnt even work due to the motor shaft/pinion protruding out too far.

People have got round that by cutting a hole for the pinion but this means you can only use one size pinion and gives a good way for dirt to get in.

haven't touched the drive shaft, but turned the punch right down. but will rarely run it on 15s actually.

Probably spent about

my temp gun recorded an air temp of 2 degrees.

some pics to ooo and ahh and wtf over. and yes that is probably the most sensible place to mount the ESC

6tMnD.jpg

z6Ha9.jpg

UNY6f.jpg

i have 3 problems so far.

1. the reciver wire is too short - buying an extension lead.

2. the 8mm bullets are really hard to remove, and one time i removed it and it removed itself from the wire.

3. a nut is stuck, so i can;t use my run down dirtbusters

i did manage to give it a quick blast up and down the street on 5s, and it was pretty quick for a big car