• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

I'll have to wait to see what the weathers like nearer the time.. :)

Might be going to the Goodwood Breakfast Club on Sunday, which means going mad with cleaning/detailing my car. lol If it's going to rain on Sunday though, I wont be bothering. Will let you guys know!  :thumbsup:

Sorry if this is a silly question, but does this track run most weekends?

Upon further reading there will be no need to answer my question :)

Haha! No worries mate! The track is on MOD land, which has public 'roaming' access. So it's free to use as and when you please! The only thing to mention is that sometimes if it has rained a day or two before, you may need to sweep away a few puddles. If you look just down the side of the hill where we all stand, you'll find a broom & spade in the bushes. It dries pretty damn quickly though tbh! :)

I can't do this weekend (31st May/1st June)  :(

No problem mate! Sure they'll be plenty more opportunities!  :thumbsup:

I might have some time in the morning for a bash if anyone is about? Not sure if Paul will come along though, as last weekend we popped out in the rain anyway and his one way bearing, on his brand new engine, has fused to the starter shaft. Which means the pullstart is useless! :(

Might be able to tempt him along if you could bring that starter box Cyronn? Can bring a couple nimhs along with me then to keep him happy.. lol

I might have some time in the morning for a bash if anyone is about? Not sure if Paul will come along though, as last weekend we popped out in the rain anyway and his one way bearing, on his brand new engine, has fused to the starter shaft. Which means the pullstart is useless! :(

Might be able to tempt him along if you could bring that starter box Cyronn? Can bring a couple nimhs along with me then to keep him happy.. lol

What time are you thinking of going?

Had major car problems so couldn't make it, have ordered parts and may be down after work mid week but probably the weekend. Anyone go midweek anyway? Saw you all down there is weekend when I drove past, felt gutted I was missing out lol

Yeah cheers for coming along lads! Always a good laugh! :)

Had major car problems so couldn't make it, have ordered parts and may be down after work mid week but probably the weekend. Anyone go midweek anyway? Saw you all down there is weekend when I drove past, felt gutted I was missing out lol

No problem fella! Hope it's sorted soon! We only usually go there on the weekend, as most of us work til late, so can be a pain to get there before the sun vanishes! lol :lol:

Whenever the sun is out, we do try to get down there. So just keep an eye out on here as I'll usually post to let peeps know!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice video mate!  :thumbsup:

Well chuffed with the little Losi! Was expecting it to handle like a right turd off-road but it did pretty well I think! Just need to get some better tyres..

Was a shame the starterbox couldn't get Paul's truggy going! Think he's already ordered some new batteries, so should be fine next time round! :)

We're all good cheers mate! :)

The MOD at the area we use have told all clubs they cant place any bids for licenses to use the land for the next 3 years. This is due to the damage that has already been caused by 4x4/MX & GasGas clubs in the past three years. They're especially worried about the damage that can be caused this year because of the amount of rain we have had. Apparently, the entire area is classed as being "saturated grounds". I believe they also make it so if clubs have been using the area for three years, they cant return for another three. Effectively 3 years on, 3 years off. 

:thumbsup:

Interesting that they're worried about a bunch of MTB'ers though! I cant see them doing any damage.. Unless they decide to build 7ft high dirt jumps again.. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry buddy, completely missed your post! Obviously none of us were around! :lol:

When are peeps up for another bash then? I've got Festival of Speed this Saturday but am free on the Sunday..  :whistling: