• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

Original, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it a "street sleeper". Anyone, with even the most modest level of car knowledge, can identify a Sierra Cosworth, and know, to at least some degree, what they're capable of.

i only called it that as most people would think it was just a standard cossie with the standard looking exhaust but like he said it aint standard running 280bhp as most peopll usually upgrade the exhaust to something like a 4 or 5 inch pipe out the back after tuning there engine to let the gases out abit quicker as the standard exhaust is a killer to bhp as it castrates your cars power level

My summer toy, its in the body shop as i write this getting wider front arches and rear overfenders fitted

DSC_1111_zps18ee0bb3.jpg

DSC_1021_zpsd89fd543.jpg

DSC_1164_zps26b7d6e5.jpg

DSC_1168_zpsff545c01.jpg

DSC_1166_zps353de098.jpg

The silver vectra you see in the background in the third pic is my winter car

Edited by wolfie1

How many horses is that Mazda packing?

Well thats a closely guarded secret lol, lets just say ive raced audi rs4, bmw m 3.2 z4 amongst other things and it leaves them sitting!

I have just had a set of hybrid twin turbos made by turbo technics so will be getting it mapped for more power in december :-)

you sod, RX7 is my dream car.

and that brunette is..FIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Ha-ha, her name is vicky ;-) i am quite involved up here in the tuning scene

Oh fyy, the other brunette is Kayleigh and the blonde is leanne

Edited by wolfie1