• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

he midnight Pumpkin is more expensive too... never understood that...

The Body detail is more intricate hence the mark up.

I must get mine sent over now,. curse you all for getting me hooked backed into my Pumpkin lol! :)

Oh and where did u get those "alu" ballend joints for the bracing shafts from Flash22? cheers

006-1.jpg

Could u fellas possibly detail your Lipo setup and motor for reference purposes,.Thanking u.

Edited by Deafty

rod ends. got them off ebay can remember who from tho, i bought 6 and 2 had to go back as the holes were over sized

setup wise, 2 x 19 orion brushed, mtroniks rv12 assault (the lipo one) standard 2s pack and a loads of mods with more on the way lol

iirc jason has a standard silver can with a tamiya 104 esc and a lipo but should be running a lipo alarm with it

Hi all heres afew more vids its a stong old truck shock broke all fixed lol

Lipo is gr8 m8 last alot longer and makes the truck faster im running lipo on the lb with standed esc and motor runs gr8 :)

Edited by jason3249

If I get time I will put some pics up of the new mods got to fit them first lol

Found another old school mod for the lunchbox just waiting on the parts to see if it supposed to do what it says it does

Found another old school mod for the lunchbox just waiting on the parts to see if it supposed to do what it says it does

Yer m8 would like to see that dont for get... :)

Need to see this mod lol cant wait no longer :)

Still waiting on parts for the old school mod

The other 3 mods are done will upload them in the morning

Got some tires coming too to go on some different rims

Jason... breaking the gear casing in a few days has got to be a record...lol ;)

Good to see you on top of the repairs right away though... at least the parts are still readily available and not too expensive.

Flash... stop teasing us and get these mods uploaded... interested to see what you're doing with the LB... thinking JunFac rear shock mount but have no idea what this old school mod is !?

Just dun another mod when i broke the gear box casing i also ripped of my ariel so i only had a inch left so when i used it..it would only go 5f then the signal cut out.....

So i stripped of bit of the end and soldered new wire on to it then went round all the ends of the top brace so i got a big under ariel so cant get in the way lol

It works like a treat now goes miles lol..

Heres a pic of what i mean... :)

E8E16D20-2D0C-48E7-BFDB-2B09749A67F6-7945-00000304F73E2AF1.jpgF48309CF-8FA1-4366-93D3-2979731D675E-7945-0000030468EBC5FB.jpg26EA7432-5799-4A22-81BB-3388B2E5F10D-7945-0000030914018938.jpg

Edited by jason3249

No no no when i flipped the truck it ripped of the ariel so i didnt have one well i did but it was only a inch long no point soldering a new one in as it wil get ripped of agen so i soldered a wire to the back and the front then soldered then together in the middle and soldered the end to the ends of the brace and soldered it the reciever as i had a inch left....

It work gr8 it went 5f then dun the mod and it goes alot further then it did with the normal ariel.. :)

Iv dun this b4 with spektrum and hpi stuff and its never wrecked the retiever in any way its the same length but soldered around the brace so it dont poke out the top

Edited by jason3249

Looking good mate... you should have said if you'd wanted a gold basher shell ;)... we could have just swapped before i started painting mine :P

Is that a dent in the front of it ? Looks like you've been having fun with it... mines a re release gold edition from around the late 90's and yours looks like its had a harder paper round at the minute :D