• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing locations, leamington spa, Warwick, kenilworth, stratford, Coventry?

lilllad83

Cool, we need a decent group together for sometime soon, while the ok weather holds on!

I'm surprised there's not more Cov/Warwickshire people out there with rc's :-/ (on this forum anyway!)

post up next time u go down there n ill try get over for a bashhh?

• 8 months later...

Hi all. New to this site and kind of New to the hobby.. Just wondering where any good spots for nitro buggies around leamington spa. I know and go to campion hills bike track as its pretty close. but seeing where else would be good for bashing.

Hi all. New to this site and kind of New to the hobby.. Just wondering where any good spots for nitro buggies around leamington spa. I know and go to campion hills bike track as its pretty close. but seeing where else would be good for bashing.

for jumps and general ragging around the camps are your best bet in Leam, there is st nicks park bmx track in Warwick but that track is quite overgrown so jumps are awkward and breakages are often, if you have transport burton dasset hills can be good for an adventure, jumps (over the road!) massive hills to climb, some rock crawling to Be had also, for somewhere reasonably flat that's dirt/gravel (we used cones to make a track) there's the back of tescos Warwick (there's a fire escape to stand on for a good view, they didn't seem to mind) that's about it tbh m8, if you find somewhere else decent post up :-)

- oh ye newbold common, there's a good back flip ramp on the scate park there and beacon hill which is good when the grass is cut, also there's a Bmx track in bishops tachbrook behind the social club (nr allotments) which has a cool bowl corner + jumps which is quite fun

Edited by lilllad83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, fairly new here, I live in Warwick, after some people to bash with, I have a tmaxx and a Revo, sometimes go to st necks park in Warwick of a Sunday.

you Over there tomoro? Ill try get over with a couple of lads (all buggies n trucks)

I have a Facebook group set up if anyone is interested, it's call Warwickshire radio control cars. It a place to chat,post pics, sell stuff etc for liked minded people.

Edited by Smartstots

• 5 months later...