• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Before my Losi 5iveT arrives...

Feedtheinferno

dont we all reggiec and theyre all the same mate these 1/5ths they all take a bloody bashing theyres to much difference in a km baja and losi 5t to say oh ill get one and get used to it its a new car you will need to get used to it regardless of buggy/truck styling theyre no where near the same mate

It will be very hard to destroy the losi I barrel rolled mine full speed into a wooden fence at a track the other week it took it like nothing had happend. It is the toughest RC I own and I have owned a few. Save the money for upgrades or spares just incase.

Edited by supersavage35

Well its more that my jobs pays well enough for me to have a few luxury's.

Right so even as a practice platform the KM is no good at all? I'm not saying all 1/5ths are the same as I have a XRC at the moment and im gentle with it so I dont break it constantly. I just wanted the KM to get used to the bashing side of things as I have never bashed any of my RC's yet

I can't tell you if KMs are any good but if you wanted a buggy and money wont be an issue get a HPI baja or you could get one of these for your losi http://www.davesmoto...it.A/id.9721/.f

I like the look of that motor only it is out of stock :( As soon as they have one in stock again I will get it ordered! I don't want a HPI as I don't feel I'll use it too much so the

I was only jokeing about the motor but if you do end up getting one let us know. I have seen the odd vid on you tube of that motor its a monster.

Oh right, well I wasn't. The price seems fine for what it is and if I'm getting a serious RC I may as well spend some serious money upgrading it :)

• Like 2

Owning both,they are very different bits of kit,and to be honest i dont think the baja will teach you anything for use with the losi,except starting the engine :) They are soooo different to drive,there is very little comparison tbh.

Owning both,they are very different bits of kit,and to be honest i dont think the baja will teach you anything for use with the losi,except starting the engine :) They are soooo different to drive,there is very little comparison tbh.

Thanks Jayce I appreciate it, although I just cant help myself and will have to get one now as so many people say they are different I would like a go and who can say no for

For a novice to 1/5th scale I would say the Losi is the perfect platform

It is probably the strongest 1/5th and easy to work on