• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*POSTPONED* Drift Meet in Nottinghamshire @ Hall Park

banners

If anyone has any spare drift wheels they could bring that would be great, i wouldnt be adverse to buying a set of someone.

mate if theres no drift tyres spare i have some pvc pipe on some subaru wheels you can use if you like there what i used at fisrt lol

If anyone has any spare drift wheels they could bring that would be great, i wouldnt be adverse to buying a set of someone.

Weather permitting I'm sure you'll be sorted fella. I have a few wheels and tyres so I'll bring them along.

More importantly, the weather looks like it's gonna be naff, what are we doing lads? I'm a fair weather basher :lame:

As per first post, unfortunatly off road track will not be in use due to a national being held the weekend after.

cheers

i knew there was preperation for a upcoming race so wouldn`t have used the track anyway :thumbsup: competitive racing is not my scene nor is race tracks mate, brings out all kinds of people that think there better than anyone else......

Big Gaz, as stated fella, no use of the offroad track is possible at this meet. But there's a massive couple of playing fields so long as there's no football happening. We'll get drift tyres on your rc's too lol

as above and also saw that large grassed area to the left of the tarmac track, or the field if its not being used. if either of those are found to be a problem, ill load up the car and come home :thumbsup:

Gaz i might be able to lend you my tt01 if the other car works.

thanks tim, might have a little go if you dont mind mate, could you remember to bring me those tyres please, ill have the money with me for them and for ant :whistling::whistling::whistling:

i dont mean to sound arrogant in my replies but, im not a kid, i understand theres a race going to be going on soon and to keep off the track and respect others :yes::yes::thumbsup:

No problems Gaz, we know you'd not intentionally do any one harm. I can be forgetful, a gentle reminder often stir the grey matter back in to working, hence the nudge ;)

The more the merrier in my book. And are you really buying Ant from darkangelv24? :xd: pmsl!!!

unfortunately the weather forecast looks decidedly dodgy with heavy rain and possible thunder and lightning :(

BBC Weather

Weather online

What are we thinking lads? I live down the road from this but I wouldn't fancy travelling a hour to get wet, fed up and then turn around. I'm happy to see what the morning brings but that's leaving it late for those further afield.

unfortunately the weather forecast looks decidedly dodgy with heavy rain and possible thunder and lightning :(

BBC Weather

Weather online

What are we thinking lads? I live down the road from this but I wouldn't fancy travelling a hour to get wet, fed up and then turn around. I'm happy to see what the morning brings but that's leaving it late for those further afield.

doesn`t look good to be honest, i think ill give this one a miss and hope for better weather at the next installment....

It's started raining and from the forecast it's due all night :(

I think it is best if we call it off, sorry all - good old British Weather.

Would we like to try again in September some time? I can ask about dates then