• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Just bought an mt2

Hi i have just bought an mt2 to use as a second truck for when my t-maxx and savage are in bits.Can anyone recomend some good hop ups for strength and speed?Thanks.

1) 86336 - HEAVY-DUTY FINAL GEAR SET. You'll need 2 sets. Toughens up the diffs, which are made from chocolate

2) 6798 & 6594 - BLUE SPRINGS (front & rear). Should improve handling

3) 87207 - AIR CLEANER - much better than the stock filter.

Theres a list of hopups for the MT2 here.....

MT2 option parts

There are also other companies who make hopups for the MT2. Check out some of those too.

Thanks for that.I have read alot about the diffs being rubbish.I am going to put a nosram 18 in it so will deffinatley being upgrading the diffs.Thanks for the part numbers aswell :good:

upgrade the diffs and putput drive cups because they reallly do suck especialy inf you but a .18 in there .. btw the nosram makes the MT2 fly my brother has on in his

also the frount hubs i sware are made of chocolate they just break for the fun of it upgrade them to allow casters and hubs and you will be on thats about all the upgrades it needs really :) and have run

Might not be a bad idea to get those Hardened aluminum Hex hubs

I put some on my rush after i rounded off the stock parts

And it does make a difference, AND they cant melt

Use the stock ones till they round like,

Ziggy

God i fell sorry for you, parents abit tight this time of year?

Hey what does that mean?Cheers guys.I got some ali hexes here all ready and was going to upgrade the front and rear hubs with edit parts when they are avaliable.

• 2 weeks later...

God i fell sorry for you, parents abit tight this time of year?

s tfu (incase you're out of touch with things it means shut the [CENSORED] up) old man :wheelchair: ..not needed :boredlook::nono: go pick up your pension or summat

dont put a 18 in it, get a s-25 from a savage and the manifold and engine mount drill new holls in the chassis for the engine mount gte a new clutch and harderd clutch bell and steel spur and it will rip just like mine did..

Cheers Adam