• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

This weekends bash at 3 sisters.....

hebby

• 3 weeks later...

that musics poo mcs are crap try some new monkey gear mcs much better

Haha iv been to hanger 13 and tbh mate the mc's and dj's up that way are turd they al sound the same biddy biddy brap brap lol not saying you shouldn't like I'm pal cos that's your taste of dj and mc but there not for me ;-)

To much mc'ing and not letting the music flow with that new monkey pal I like to listen to the music but saying that going to raves and festivals for the past 18 years makes you see things a little different ;-)

Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate cos things get different over the years and your taste in style of music changes too :-)

Edited by hebby

nice vids bud but the tune on vid 1 is mint,,, sort of tunes i used to crave for a few years back ,, although im into my d&b (shabba,,trilla ,,bassman,,randall etc,, ,,nice on for the vid and taking me bk a few yrs with the tunes

nice vids bud but the tune on vid 1 is mint,,, sort of tunes i used to crave for a few years back ,, although im into my d&b (shabba,,trilla ,,bassman,,randall etc,, ,,nice on for the vid and taking me bk a few yrs with the tunes

Haha cheers fella :-)

Love tunes like this and D&B went to fantazia few week back and saw shy fx and few other well known dj's :-)

Ha Ha good old mc marcus, i used to go to loads of diztruxshon raves good old Howden were it originated, god showing my age now lol, great vid mate.

marty :thumbsup:

Yeah hahaha I'm best mates with mc domer ( Dom ) and Danny ( ELL ) normally go up to plug in Sheffield once a month but not been up for a couple of months as been bus with stuff.

It's not the same as it used to be 15-16 years ago :-(