• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

Can you charge nimh 7.4 volt batteries using a lipo charger. It's for my roto start battery.

As long as it has a nihm setting ;-)

Think mine does nihm, lipo, life and some other I think but not sure :-/

As long as it has a nihm setting ;-)

Think mine does nihm, lipo, life and some other I think but not sure :-/

cheers Hebby mine doesn't have a nimh setting but I do need an extra charger so I will see if I can find one that does both. Cheers again

cheers Hebby mine doesn't have a nimh setting but I do need an extra charger so I will see if I can find one that does both. Cheers again

Got mine from giantshark for

• Like 1

Xerun 4274 motor delivered today :) but has the wrong bull it's on, so Pat can you come yet again to the rescue and lend me your soldering skills, I've got the bullets I just need them soldering onto the motor or smaller ones onto the esc whichever is easiest, :thumbsup:

Xerun 4274 motor delivered today :) but has the wrong bull it's on, so Pat can you come yet again to the rescue and lend me your soldering skills, I've got the bullets I just need them soldering onto the motor or smaller ones onto the esc whichever is easiest, :thumbsup:

Try and solder it mate it's easy u never learn if u don't try mate

Try and solder it mate it's easy u never learn if u don't try mate

i would but I haven't got round to buying a soldering iron yet I've spent a fortune on parts and prezzies so that's on next months must buy list :)
  • Like 1

i would but I haven't got round to buying a soldering iron yet I've spent a fortune on parts and prezzies so that's on next months must buy list :)

I use this one for bullets, cheap and cheerful and not let me down yet, and use my gas one for more delicate things.

Also get some 60/40 rosin core solder from ebay to complement it :)

I use this one for bullets, cheap and cheerful and not let me down yet, and use my gas one for more delicate things.

Also get some 60/40 rosin core solder from ebay to complement it :)

cheers dave can I use that solder with any iron and do I need flux or does it have its own?

i cant solder either but have to admit i havent tried but when it comes to esc's or motor's or batteries the money that they cost i just take them to my local hobby shop who charge a couple of quid to do it, instead of me breaking it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :drinks:

Hope to see you all soon in the new year :rc_car:

• Like 1

if the weather is good i will try and join u guys but at the moment it doesnt look to great for tomorrow. what time u talking?

will bring those wheels aswell toxic if i come.

Edited by bobby288
  • Like 1