• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Anyone going today? Never been before and was gonna head down if thats ok?

Head over pal :-)

Can't go today even tho I did plan to as my auntie died last night so have to go and show my face :-/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on winter hibernation. That and the fact I'm house hunting means no time for Rc's, I've storage charged all lipos and bagged the cars up to stop the dust :)

I've still got a few things I'm using in the street with the kids but I doubt we'll be going 3 sisters anytime soon.

Once I've moved and settled in ill be back to bashing hard whenever I can :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will be going, probably get there around 10am, my mates supposed to be coming as well with his baja but he aint got it back together as yet haha, but mines ready for action so weather permiting im there.

• 1 month later...

The ground will be awful at the moment mate better just keeping an eye on the forum to see when we are going. Every meet gets posted on here so you won't miss it. Defo be in the new year for me though

Edited by the bull

• 3 weeks later...

It's a bit dead at the moment, Me and outlaw graphics will be back in the new year but while it's cold and wet outside were doing a lot of indoor rock climbing/bouldering at the climbing hangar in Liverpool. If anyone fancies themselves as a bit of a Spider-Man your welcome to join us :lol:

• Like 1