• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

Everyone still coming ? , i have my car in my backpack as i will be going straight to fairhaven from the docs

Does anyone have a ec5 to deans as i left mine at home

Slugsie ?

Yup, still coming. I don't have an EC5 to deans, but I do have a 2S lipo that takes removable leads, and a set of deans leads. I'll try and make sure to bring that with me.

Cheers mate ,do you have any 3s with deans as i have 1 2s 5200 and 1 3s battery with me thats from my chopper but the 3s is only 2200mah

by the time i see the doctor and get in the bus again im hoping to get there around 2:15 all being well

See you all soon

A good bit of playing today, with damage all round! My Slash lost rear wheel drive, and the Summit was down to 3 wheel drive by the end.

It's not a good bash unless something gets broken. :D

It was good to finally bash with you guys today

I got some good shots and video footage which i will be uploading tomorrow

I really need more lipos plus i need to make an adapter up so i can use slugsies ones :)

The only casualties with the xs was a motor screw came loose as it stripped a thread in one of the motors mounting holes.

I had to perform open heart surgery in the skate park but all was well after about 15- 20 mins and i had it running again thanks for the patience slugsie)

Same time next week fellas , i will upload pics and vids tomorrow and update the thread

Just finished stripping down the Summit and the Slash. The Slash was just a couple of loose grub screws on a rear driveshaft, so easy enough. The Summit however managed to grenade the front diff, so I'm going to have to replace most of the internals for it. :( Bits ordered from MS, but one part is out of stock, so the Summit may not be ready for next week.

Weather forecast for tomorrow isn't looking too clever, plus my Summit is still broken - waiting for the diff seals to come back in stock. Unless it changes a lot I can't see me being out tomorrow. :(

The weather seems ok atm just a little windy , the good news is i now have a new 1:1 car so no buses for me

I will see what the its like later and i might go down as my batts only last 30-40 mins as well