• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2021- St annes/Lytham/Preston bashers

I should be good for 11am too, give me time to get a few errands done in the morning first.

Whereabouts do you want to meet? I like the bit of grass next to the Spitfire, nice and open, got the banking by the path, and also next to the skate park which will probably be empty too.

What connectors you using on the RS2? If it's EC5 or Traxxas I can bring some extra lipos along easily enough.

I should be good for 11am too, give me time to get a few errands done in the morning first.

Whereabouts do you want to meet? I like the bit of grass next to the Spitfire, nice and open, got the banking by the path, and also next to the skate park which will probably be empty too.

What connectors you using on the RS2? If it's EC5 or Traxxas I can bring some extra lipos along easily enough.

i have an interview at 10 so hopefully it shouldn't be longer than an hour so shall we say 11:30 just to be safe , yeah near the spit fire sounds good and im running deans in my rs2 but i can use my ec5 to deans converter off my blade 450 

Are the battery's 2s ? or will i have to change my esc out from my savage xs if you can that would be great :D

i will bring my cameras down for some action footage  :thumbsup:

I have about 6 2S lipos with EC5 that I use in my Summit. I can bring them all along no problem. That'd give me 2 runs on the Summit with spares for you to borrow.

I have about 6 2S lipos with EC5 that I use in my Summit. I can bring them all along no problem. That'd give me 2 runs on the Summit with spares for you to borrow.

sweet  :thumbsup:  im sure something will break first on mine haha , how long do they last ?

They're 5000mah, so they last a good while in the Summit, probably in the RS2 as well with it being 2WD.

So, 11:30 then at the Spitfire. Fingers crossed the weather is good.

Yea I can meet you there at 11:30. Only got one bat for the hyper so I'll drag the slash along too. I got 3 2s 2 3s and a 5s battery so we should have enough. Plus I live around the corner so there is a charge point ;)

Brill the more the merrier  :thumbsup: and shall i bring my charger then ? 

They're 5000mah, so they last a good while in the Summit, probably in the RS2 as well with it being 2WD.

So, 11:30 then at the Spitfire. Fingers crossed the weather is good.

half 11 near the spitfire it is and my one is a 5000 as well so the run times will be pretty good :yes: , should be a good afternoon with a few of us there. i will charge the digi cam and bring the key chain cam for some on board footage to make a bash vid 

Yea can do I will have to wonder off at 3:30 if there all still running as I got kids and work at 5 lol but yea bring it along as all I have is an IMAX b6 at mine.

no worries and i will bring my charger with me then 

is everyone still up for tomorrow ?

Fingers crossed. Although my 1:1 car has begun playing up today, got a mate coming over to look at it some time tomorrow morning. Hoping he comes early, but even if I have to lug 1 RC down on my bike I'll do my best to be there.

well it was raining last night but this morning seems to be nice and sunny :yes: , so see you guys around half 11 as im not sure how long my interview will be but should be there for around that time 

see you soon  :thumbsup: