• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini 8ight upgrades and hop-ups and meny more

Sheilstar12

cant see anything after searching google so must have been a dream

I searched google too but couldn't find anything :-/ I'm 100% sure I read there was going to be some :-(

I searched google too but couldn't find anything :-/ I'm 100% sure I read there was going to be some :-(

i think you could be right after all i`m sure i read somewere awhile ago it was either gpm or integy who were going to make them but theres nothing on there websites about the mini 8ight yet

Cheers for the tyre info chaps, will sort that today.

In other news it looks like I have managed to purchase a 2wd version :(

Only have rear wheel drive at present.

I assume (prior to stripping it down) I'm gonna need these parts?

http://www.losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdId=LOSB1867

Cheers for the tyre info chaps, will sort that today.

In other news it looks like I have managed to purchase a 2wd version :(

Only have rear wheel drive at present.

I assume (prior to stripping it down) I'm gonna need these parts?

http://www.losi.com/...ProdId=LOSB1867

the cvds are a good upgrade....but are you missing a dogbone or (which is common) are you missing the grub screw from the centre driveshaft?

the cvds are a good upgrade....but are you missing a dogbone or (which is common) are you missing the grub screw from the centre driveshaft?

I will have a look tonight.

much obliged :thumbsup:

just recieved my red kimbrough servo saver and guess what it doesnt fit as it hits the centre brace so now i have to wait for a naswer from another forum as to se how thye fitted theres i could mod it but i want to wait and see what they say first before i do anything

You have to trim it down to fit.All kimbrough savers need quite abit taken off the sides and top to fit.

Si

Edited by silone74

Looks neat, some i have seen look like the dogs bitten the top off lol : )

I am waiting for mine to arrive got the servo sat waiting to be put in.

Si

Edited by silone74

Looks neat, some i have seen look like the dogs bitten the top off lol : )

I am waiting for mine to arrive got the servo sat waiting to be put in.

Si

i wanted to leave some meat on the top so i didnt go any further down but iam glad it works apart from it falling apart after i done that what a pain to get the spring back in

I will try and keep it all together when I do it then,its small enough to work on now with my sausage fingers :shockingscary:

Si

iam not sure how it fell apart probably my fault.

took mine outfor run on the 3s and what differnce that saver makes i dont have to muck about with the settings now and it tracks way better aswell

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

i had opened the rear diff to change the spur and i must of taken quite a bit of grease off the diff and for some reason the right rear wheel doesn't spin if i spin turn the left wheel, i dont know why but can anyone help

rear: right wheel NOT spinning when turning left wheel

front: if i spin the right or left the other wheel spins so the front is okay its just the rear!

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

i had opened the rear diff to change the spur and i must of taken quite a bit of grease off the diff and for some reason the right rear wheel doesn't spin if i spin turn the left wheel, i dont know why but can anyone help

rear: right wheel NOT spinning when turning left wheel

front: if i spin the right or left the other wheel spins so the front is okay its just the rear!

mine is roughly the same but it still drives like it should so i havent bothered looking into it yet

Thats good I still have not heard back from the UK distributor for exotek but its probably cheaper from the toyz they are good to deal with too I have had a few things from them and its fast delivery but customs might stop it for being over the price limit :sweatingbullets:

Si

Hey folks. Still got this steering issue with my losi. When I steer left it goes back centre. When I steer right it doesn't centre and it stays right. I have the hitec 225 servo with the 131 kin servo saver? What the heck is goin on?

Hey folks. Still got this steering issue with my losi. When I steer left it goes back centre. When I steer right it doesn't centre and it stays right. I have the hitec 225 servo with the 131 kin servo saver? What the heck is goin on?

have you changed the length of the steering arm that go`s from the servo the the steering post`s ?

is anything binding it i.e stopping it returning to centre