• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash in Fife

stef1

Lol did u see the lip they have put on it , I was down the other day trying it out lol . Nxt time ya comin thru drop a text al pm ya ma number

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, as of today, it has been confirmed that rc is no longer alowed at Bathgate BMX, Robert spoke to the council, and they said that there has been a lot of complaints about noise, and other people not being able to let the kids ride their bikes there, also that we destroy the place.

I think is a load of balls, lol.

We will try and find somewhere else and will keep you guys informed.

Hi guys, as of today, it has been confirmed that rc is no longer allowed at Bathgate BMX, Robert spoke to the council, and they said that there has been a lot of complaints about noise, and other people not being able to let there kids ride their bikes there, also that we destroy the place.

I think is a load of balls, lol.

We will try and find somewhere else and will keep you guys informed.

what people riding there bikes i have seen hardly anyone there with a bike unless they were a couple of 4-5 yr olds and what destruction yes we did make the grass abit brown but we didnt dig anything up that i saw.

i think its just the council been a bunch of numpty`s and not giving us somewere else to run things like this

Just keep going until the council turn up, what are they going to do lol? If there have been complaints about noise then obviously the neighbours have no balls...

Edited by stef1

• 3 weeks later...

It's quiet.... Too quiet!

Another Robert to add to the confusion :)

What was ll that confusion re: the selling of STs and whatnot, what the hell is CSOR and who has my od ST now lol ???

So have we been banned from Bathgate?

Anyone have an electric 1/8th or similar up for sale?

Stef are you lowed out to play now you arr married ;) the wedding reception was great by the way, Caroline looked amazing in her dress, as did you :D

Poor Grace was dead the next day lol :)

Are we gonna get a bash on soon?

What happened to Rustys track in musseburgh, did that never get completed?

So many questions... :)

Hey rob long time no see dude!!! I have no idea where your st ended up lol. Yeah I've not been for a while though. The last Sunday this month hopefully going to get a big one going :) CSOR is the central Scotland off road track at lesmahego.

Musselburgh track got a lot of the overgrown grass cut down its a short track ATM but good fun :) still got a good bit to get done though!!!

Hey fella,

Yea I don't come out in the winter, I hibernate and stay warm, summers coming so I'll have a few days out to play this year :)

I'm currently on the market for a 1/8th or 1/5th scale electric for racing around the park outside as the nitro is just not welcome out there :(

Not been out much but popped over to see stef and Caroline a couple of times and tailed you a few times in traffic too, but it's just been too cold for me to go out side with other humans :)

I'm defo up for a bash though, so keep me posted and if you are heading down left me know and If I'm not working I'll be there :)

Ahhh I see why don't you try get a hyper roller and convert it to BL? I've not even noticed I sit so far back I can't see reg plates lol

Won't be out this weekend might try get out for an hour or so next week can't do Wednesday getting my tattoo finished off :) you still got the truggy?

Thanks Rob,

It was a great night, and thanks again to yourself, Natalie and Grace.

I am allowed out sometimes haha. But to be honest I think that's my R/C season over already as I have far too many jobs on and not enough hours.

Currently have concrete to do for my bike in the back garden - about 6 tonnes worth of materials! But this is not until after the rewire as my mate is out due to a knee operation.

I am doing a full house rewire at the moment as well as other bits n pieces like stud walls etc. So a massive amount of work there, 40 odd socket boxes to sink into brick walls and chase all the cable runs, all ceiling are being pulled down downstairs. I then have to make good all that work which includes reinstating the entire kitchen, new floors and woodwork throughout, ceilings re boarded and ceilings/walls to plaster. Then decorate

I'm off to Newcastle this weekend, Dumfries next weekend.

I have a car to replace both front springs on Sunday/Monday morning.

I then have a garage to board the walls, create a ceiling and plaster.

Decking lights to fit

Kitchen and dining room to plaster

Possibly another kitchen ceiling to replace/plaster

And any other jobs I have missed or that come up, all while I work dayshift/nightshift.

Not to mention I work mostly on my own. So not too much planned Haha! Currently I have a waiting list off about 3 months :lol: Plastering seems to be popular just now so no doubt have a few more of those jobs soon

But we need to meet up sometime for a drink/curry mate.

Edited by stef1