• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper ST Owners Thread

Hi hopefully going to be buying an ST and converting to electric. Just in discussions buying what do you think is a good price for an ST rolling chassis with the electric conversion already in it? Might be an obvious question i just never had a hyper but I hear they're the best about.

Thanks

Cameron

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yep that is a brill photo.

I wonder if anybody can help, I am looking for a new motor as my Orion one is kaput, only thing is I am inpatient so was hoping on buying an item which is in stock with a UK stockist so I don't have to wait weeks for delivery.

I'm looking for a new motor around 2200kv, Ideally less than

They do sell them in 2200kv flavour but when googling them it seems most just use them in boats, on the Leopard website however it is listed as car and boat.

I would settle for a different motor, just thought the torque on that motor would be handy.

I have looked on Giantshark and it says "special order" I assume this means they do not have stock but can order them in upon request.

Anywhere else to look? if not UK what about Europe?

I've got a 4282 leopard 2000kv motor and its great - wish i'd got the 4082 one though as gearing is a bit of an issue because its ever so slightly bigger :/

i'm sure a 4082 2000kv leopard would be fine for you but its gonna be a hong kong jobby though

Out of interest what gearing and cell count do you run yours on?

Ill keep looking and if it comes to it then I will get one from HK.

Ill also be phoning MS tomorrow to see how long they expect it to be before they have some more Hobbywing 4274 motors in stock.....they have been on order with supplier for ages!!

Out of interest what gearing and cell count do you run yours on?

Ill keep looking and if it comes to it then I will get one from HK.

Ill also be phoning MS tomorrow to see how long they expect it to be before they have some more Hobbywing 4274 motors in stock.....they have been on order with supplier for ages!!

i'm running a 16t pinion 46t spur - running 4s & 5s lipo

and yeah its width x length, not sure if the 3674 will be enough though - maybe best to ask in the electric section

Edited by MAZ