• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Flux Reload V2 controller

Garry

HPIFluxReloadV2Controller.jpg

HPI Racing introduce the Flux Reload V2 brushless speed controller. The waterproof ESC is fully programmable, waterproof and suitable for 3S/11.1V LiPo input. This makes it an ideal upgrade for RTR controllers in order to fit more powerful option motors. The controller offer three running modes

Is this a new version then ?

yep looks like it i have the version 1 one in my thunder tiger xxt with a reload 4300kv motor and it neither accepts 3s or handles water so im guessing thats the improvements on the v2 one :)

yep looks like it i have the version 1 one in my thunder tiger xxt with a reload 4300kv motor and it neither accepts 3s or handles water so im guessing thats the improvements on the v2 one :)

Ive run 35a Ezrun on 3s loads of time, including the HPI Branded one in the old Bullet Flux

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 1

Ive run 35a Ezrun on 3s loads of time, including the HPI Branded one in the old Bullet Flux

ah kool the manual i got for my v1 esc only said 2s, so im guessing it handles 3s then? hehe the thunder tiger xxt is pretty mad with the v1 controller and 4300kv motor on 2s :)

its a whole 1000kv faster than the system that came with it (one i got with xxt is in my xl5 bandit) i would be frightened if it took 3s :)

yep it is the same esc and motor the stock bullet comes with, goes nuts in the smaller xxt though, stupid manual made me think it wouldnt handle 3s :)

Edited by Yrkoon

The esc will take 3S, but the fan on the V1 won't. You need to replace or modify the way the fan is wired for 3S use. The big improvement on the V2 is simply the use of a 12V fan!

Likewise the first version was 'splashproof' but its been properly sealed now so they are calling it 'waterproof'.